As the industry moves towards a more open future and consumers continue to adopt smart phones in droves, network providers will struggle to keep their choke hold on the users. Here in the United States an average customer has no idea what their phone or …
So, what has gotten my attention this week? Google, Sprint, Clearwire deal? No, it’s actually this $150 million Blackberry Fund thing I have been reading about just recently on Venturebeat. Unfortunately, the article got taken down like a lame horse. I want to talk a …
Today sees a monumental event in the wireless industry. Along with partners Intel, Time Warner Cable, Comcast, and Bright House Networks, Google has ponied up a share of a $3.2 billion dollar marriage between Sprint and Clearwire. With the two of them making nice and …
Company Name: Nuance Communications, Inc. How the OHA site classifies them: Software Company What the OHA site says about them: Nuance Communications (NASDAQ: NUAN) is a leading provider of speech and imaging solutions for businesses and consumers around the world. What they do: PDF Converter …
Last week saw Adobe announcing the Open Screen Project. Part of the project will have Flash loosening up restrictions on the use of .SWF and .FLV/F4V specifications, and removing licensing fees among other things. The goal of the Open Screen Project is to provide “consistent …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?