After The Conference – My Take of the Event
Well, well, well.Â The event has finally come to pass and now the speculation draws to an end.Â My initial thoughts from the conference, in no particular order are:
- I hope that EDGE works better than we think it will.
- I cannot wait to see the apps start rolling in.
- When can I get my hands on one?
- The more I see the device, the more it grows on me.
- For $179, that’s the best phone you can get for your money.Â No discussion.
- Andy Rubin seems so likable and genuinely enthusiastic.
- I hope the accelerometer can turn the screen without opening keypad.
- How cool was it seeing developers I’ve come to get to know!?
- I really wish I was downstairs asking more questions.
- They didn’t make it so you can’t support MS Exchange, leaving door wide open!
- Am I going to start paying for MP3’s again?Â Amazon store fascinates me.
- What is Apple going to do?
- How much has this broken into mainstream yet?Â Does your aunt know about Google phone yet?
You might also like
Professionals from all walks of life are always striving to find their passion. Have you found yours? Big Rock Labs developed a free networking app – Reach: Real Time Networking.
From the makers of the popular mobile credit card reader comes an app that allows users to order/pay for food at their favorite restaurants on the go. Square Order has
Everyone who uses our beloved Android also has at least some affinity towards Google. Well, a bombshell of Google news dropped today: Eric Schimdt will step aside as CEO of Google to become the Executive Chairman.