After The Conference – My Take of the Event
Well, well, well.Â The event has finally come to pass and now the speculation draws to an end.Â My initial thoughts from the conference, in no particular order are:
- I hope that EDGE works better than we think it will.
- I cannot wait to see the apps start rolling in.
- When can I get my hands on one?
- The more I see the device, the more it grows on me.
- For $179, that’s the best phone you can get for your money.Â No discussion.
- Andy Rubin seems so likable and genuinely enthusiastic.
- I hope the accelerometer can turn the screen without opening keypad.
- How cool was it seeing developers I’ve come to get to know!?
- I really wish I was downstairs asking more questions.
- They didn’t make it so you can’t support MS Exchange, leaving door wide open!
- Am I going to start paying for MP3’s again?Â Amazon store fascinates me.
- What is Apple going to do?
- How much has this broken into mainstream yet?Â Does your aunt know about Google phone yet?
Best Sellers from Our Store