HTCs’ Touch Pro being launched on the Sprint has made its debut but only in select national retailers. No room for saging around as its going to be fully available from Nov 2nd via all channels including online, Sprint stores and more. Sprint’s Touch Pro is much like AT&T’s Fuze which is the HTC handset on its network. Well the Touch Pro loyalists might be shifting gears from the latter to the former one.
As far as the specs are concerned it comes loaded with a QWERTY which has something magic tagged to it. It slides out with easily which can be attributed to Peter Chous’ pedanticity yet again. It sports a 3.2 MP camera, auto focus and flash. It is rumored to be very fast courtesy the fast processor.
- Size: 4.17 (L) x 2.05(W) x 0.70 (D)
- Weight: 5.3 ounces
- Connectivity: CDMA 2000 1X/EVDO Rev.A/1xRTT and IS-95A/B voice or data. Dual band (800 and 1900 MHz)
- Operating system: Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
- Display: 2.8-inch VGA touch screen
- Camera: 3.2MP, with autofocus, flash and video calling
- Internal memory: 512 MB flash, 288 MB RAM
- Expansion slot: microSDâ„¢ memory card (SD 2.0 compatible); supports up to 16 GB
- Keyboard:Â Slide-out five-row QWERTY keyboard
- Bluetooth: v2.0 with A2DP support (Stereo Bluetooth)
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- GPS: GPS/AGPS
- Interface: HTC ExtUSB (mini-USB and audio jack in one; USB 2.0 High-Speed)
- Battery: 1340 mAh
- Talk time: 250 minutes
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM 7201A 528MHz
The cost as known to everyone is $299.99.