Hey Look! It’s Another Chinese Android Slab Phone!
At some point, all these touch screen phones will start to look the same… as if they don’t already.Â Comparisons to the iPhone should lessen as time goes in the way that nobody compares flip phones to the StarTAC any longer.Â Here’s yet another slab, touch screen phone from the Chinese.
Called the Xphone-SDK, Yuhua has announced their hardware reference design for manufacturers.Â You don’t have to look too closely to see that it resembles the General Mobile DSTL1 which made its debut a week or so back at MWC 09.
Doing the old copy/paste with most of the specs we have:
- Processor â€” Marvell PXA-310 624Mhz
- Memory â€” 128MB SDRAM; 256MB internal ROM
- Flash â€” MicroSD card slot for up to 16GB external
- Cellular â€” 900/1800/1900MHz GPRS/EDGE
- Display â€” 3-inch TFT WQVGA (240 x 400)
- WiFi â€” 802.11b/g
- Bluetooth â€” Bluetooth 2.0
- Camera â€” 3Mpix camera (no flash)
- Video playback â€” H.264, streaming, 3GPP, MPEG4, Codec 3GP
- Web and messaging â€” HTTP, WAP Push, xHTML, SMS, MMS
- Battery â€” 1000mAh
You might also like
The doubleTwist media player for Android is one of the most popular and innovative apps of its kind. From its companion computer app which allows for WiFi syncing, to its
Vlingo Corporation has formally announced the availability of their first Android widget application today. Called Vlingo for Android, it lets users speak to their handset in order to get it
With all the news coming out about the latest devices with curved displays, there seems to be something lacking in one department: how those displays get their juice. LG is