Hey Look! It's Another Chinese Android Slab Phone!
At some point, all these touch screen phones will start to look the same… as if they don’t already.Â Comparisons to the iPhone should lessen as time goes in the way that nobody compares flip phones to the StarTAC any longer.Â Here’s yet another slab, touch screen phone from the Chinese.
Called the Xphone-SDK, Yuhua has announced their hardware reference design for manufacturers.Â You don’t have to look too closely to see that it resembles the General Mobile DSTL1 which made its debut a week or so back at MWC 09.
Doing the old copy/paste with most of the specs we have:
- Processor â€” Marvell PXA-310 624Mhz
- Memory â€” 128MB SDRAM; 256MB internal ROM
- Flash â€” MicroSD card slot for up to 16GB external
- Cellular â€” 900/1800/1900MHz GPRS/EDGE
- Display â€” 3-inch TFT WQVGA (240 x 400)
- WiFi â€” 802.11b/g
- Bluetooth â€” Bluetooth 2.0
- Camera â€” 3Mpix camera (no flash)
- Video playback â€” H.264, streaming, 3GPP, MPEG4, Codec 3GP
- Web and messaging â€” HTTP, WAP Push, xHTML, SMS, MMS
- Battery â€” 1000mAh