I’ve been thinking a lot about Android lately.Â Imagine that!Â As I go back and look through some of the things that have happened over the last year, there are a lot of unanswered questions that come to mind.
Here’s a handful of questions that I’ve been kicking around my head for a while.Â Some of them have definite answers, others could probably be debated endlessly.Â I’ve assembled 10 of them for your reading pleasure.Â Be sure to add your 2Â¢ in the comments below!
- Why haven’t we seen anything at all from Motorola in regards to their social networking handset?
- Speaking of, will the handset have virtual buttons that change according to your app – like the Moto ROKR?
- Why does the king of all search engines have such a second rate search tool for the Android Market?
- How many people really know what Cupcake is and why they want it?
- Who is spending money in the Android Market?
- How many more trade shows (MWC, CTIA, CES) will Android not show up to?
- Who wants live folders/widgets as bad as I do on their phone?
- Anyone else finding their G1 more useful by the day?
- Has anyone figured out what eBay brings to the Open Handset Alliance yet? Live widget at some point?
- Where in the world is the 2nd Android Developers Challenge?