Emtrace Technologies, Inc. who is known to launch the world’s first Exchange ActiveSyncÂ® push e-mail for Android has recently released free trial version of Moxier Mail Pre-release on April 13th, 2009. Pre-release version is the latest which includes the same level of features as the full version (available late this month).
Key features on Pre-release include:
- Direct push synchronization with Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 & 2007
- Easy to receive, reply, compose and delete Emails like on your computer
- Secure environment with SSL support
- HTML Email with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Imported Contacts from Exchange server
- Push Mail with longer lasting battery
- Private CA
Since its first introduction in February 2009, Emtrace has gone through number of Closed Beta tests with Moxier Mail users for quality improvements for enhanced features. As a result, Moxier Mail Pre-release is now easier to set-up, supports Exchange Contacts, Attachments, and Subfolders – perfectly ready for corporate uses.
Moxier Mail Pre-release is now available for free download at Android market and will expire as the full version launches late April.
Emtrace Technologies, Inc. is an embedded software development company for a variety of embedded OS such as Android, Windows Mobile, LiMo, and ALP. Main area of business includes digital device platform integration building Moxier software and services right for mobile cloud computing.