Google I/O to Offer Plenty of Android Tutorials, Surprises
The annual conference is Google’s largest developer gathering and includes sessions on working with various API’s, Webkit, Chrome, and more.Â As of right now, there are at least 9 scheduled Android sessions with a fireside chat as well!
- Turbo-charge your UI: How to Make your Android UI Fast and Efficient
- Pixel Perfect Code: How to Marry Interaction and Visual Design the Android Way
- Supporting Multiple Devices with One Binary
- Android Lightning Talks
- Debugging Arts of the Ninja Masters
- Coding for Life — Battery Life, That Is
- Writing Real-Time Games for Android
- Looking Beyond the Screen: Text-To-Speech and Eyes-Free Interaction on Android
- Mastering the Android Media Framework
Notable developers expected to speak at some of these are, Jeffrey Sharkey, Romain Guy, Justin Mattson, Chris Nesladek, and more.Â If you’re going to be in San Francisco on May 27-28, you need to attend!Â Register early (before May 1) and save some money!
We’re also going to have quite a few folks representing some of our app developer and Open Handset Alliance partners at Google I/O… Besides the fireside chat where you can ask the Core Technical Team all the thorny technical questions you’ve been saving up, there’s also a Lightning Talks session just for Android developers, and an Android Corner mixer area in the After-Hours Playground.
I’m also excited about a few surprises we’ve lined up… but I can’t say anything about those, or they wouldn’t be surprises, would they? – Dan Morrill
You might also like
If you haven’t heard by now, Samsung has released a teaser video for their upcoming Samsung Unpacked 2011 event in San Diego at the CTIA convention. It shows us some
With the LG event underway, we’ve embedded the live stream below for you to watch the company unveil their flagship LG G3 device. [youtube id=”WFPZO2fcAUo” width=”100%” height=”360px”] Watch the company
The live streaming and broadcasting space gets a little more crowded today with the addition of the Justin.tv application. Designed for phones running Android 1.6 and above, the free app