UPDATE: Skip to bottom to see the latest on this subject. While everyone is just getting used to Cupcake (Android 1.5), the team behind The Weather Channel app is already working with the Android 2.0 SDK. In today’s Q&A interview with Traci of The Weather …
If you tuned into last night’s AndroidGuys podcast, you were among the first to learn of today’s big announcement.Â All of your favorite Android sites are coming together as one in an effort to launch the Android Network Awards.Â It’s our way of bringing attention …
The highly anticipated Google Voice app has arrived in the Android Market.Â While there are other apps you can get to integrate your Google Voice account with your handset, there has yet to be the official Google release.Â Until today that is. If you have …
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?