Motorola Morrison Getting Clearer – Specs Discovered
Taylor and company over at AndroidAndMe have been very busy digging up whatever specs they can on Motorola’s upcoming handsets.Â The hard work is starting to pay off.Â He’s unearthed the hardware specs for the Morrison handset.
The phone is widely expected to be T-Mobile’s next Android phone and Motorola’s first offering powered by green robots.Â Pairing the following specs with the engineering sketches, we have a clear picture as to what the phone will be like.Â When compared to the myTouch 3G and G1, we can say it’s the same, only different.Â Make sense?
Check the specs copied from AndroidAndMe:
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM7201A 528 MHz
- Memory: 256MB RAM
- Flash Rom: 512 MB
- Memory Card Type: microSDHC, Class 6, 32 GB supported (max)
- Display: 320Ã—480 (HVGA)
- Accelerometer: 3-axis, Four-way screen rotation
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Voice Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, W-CDMA 900/(1700 or 1900)/2100
- Wireless Lan:Â 802.11 b/g, WEP, WPA, 802.11i (WPA2)
- Bluetooth Version: 2.0 + EDR
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, GAP, HFP 1.5, HSP, SDAP, SPP
- USB: USB 2.0 High Speed, Micro USB connector
- Headset Jack: 3.5mm, Stereo out, Mic
- Camera Resolution: 5 megapixels
- Image Capture Resolution (max): 2560Ã—1920
- Camera Features: Autofocus, White Balance, Getotagging, Color Effects
- Camera Digital Zoom (max): 5.4x
- Video Recording Resolution: 320Ã—240 (QVGA)
- Video Recording Frame Rate: 25 fps
- Location Services: Standalone GPS w/ internal antenna, Assisted GPS, E-Compass
- Email Protocols: POP3, IMAP4, Exchange ActiveSync
- Email Attachment Support: QuickOffice v2 Viewer formats
We’re like the 5MP camera, Exchange ActiveSync, and 3.5mm headphone jack.Â We’re excited about photo geotagging and color effects as well as the proximity and ambient light sensors.
What about you guys?
Now that you have the insides to match the outsides, what are your thoughts on the Morrison?
You might also like
Pre-sales begin June 12 at which point pricing will be revealed.
Everyone is buzzing about the Galaxy Tab, whether you want one or not. The price, the features (or lack there of from your opinion) and the overall functionality makes it
Looking to blow some cash? Here’s a thought. Swiss watch maker, Ulysse Nardin has partnered with SCI Innovations to craft and sell a luxury Android handset. That’s right, a luxury