Dell’s ‘Launch Ready’ Benzine
Just a few days ago we brought word of Dell’s Mini3i, the OPhone-based handset head for China.Â After about 18 months worth of rumors, we finally have an actual handset to talk about and not just speculation.Â Â Â So, with that out of the way, let’s dig in a little deeper.
First off, according to BGR,Â we should stop referring to it as the Mini3i and instead call it ‘Benzine’ from here on out.Â The image above shows what looks Palm Pre-ish, sans the keyboard of course.Â Claimed to be launch ready, a sizable list of known specs has also made their way online.
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE class 12
- Size: 68.6cc
- 103g grams weight
- Dimensions: 58 x 122 x 11.7mm
- Display: 3.5â€³ nHD 640Ã—360 LCD, 18-bit, 262K colors
- OTA capable
- Microsoft Exchange support
- Google, AIM, Yahoo and MSN IM support
- 3 megapixel auto-focus, flash, 8x digital zoom camera with 30fps video shooting mode, built in photo editor
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
- On-screen QWERTY keyboard, hardwriting recognition, multi touch UI
- MicroSD slot
We don’t know the memory or processor speed just yet, but everything else appears to be standard Android hardware fare.Â Nothing super incredible that we see.
Be sure to check back with AndroidGuys or subscribe to the feed!Â Anything we can gather will surely be passed along to you guys!
You might also like
Are you someone who relies heavily on WhatsApp to communicate with your loved ones? Do you get annoyed when you are forced to buy costly data plans just to run
Learn how to handle multiple screen sizes within your Android project, in today’s part of an ongoing series of posts, in today’s episode of Building ‘Droids!
Samsung Mobile has dropped a new video on YouTube today which essentially amounts to a 30-second tease of things to come. The company will be at IFA on September 1