10 Reasons to Download Twidroid Pro
Twidroid has just unleashed the pro version of their popular twitter client into the Android Market.Â They also released v2.5 of their ‘lite’Â a few hours ago and it was already full of features.Â Twidroid has been a strong one since its release and recently claimed aÂ top prize in the Android Network Awards, so we wondered just what else is there to add?Â Are there features that people will pay actually for?Â The answer is yes.Â There is quite a bit left in the boys from Austria.
Here are the 10 differences between Twidroid 2.5 and Twidroid Pro.
- Multi-Account Support (merged & single view)
- Native support for bit.ly
- Video Posting
- List your followers & friends
- Color Themes
- Integrated buzz viewer (twittersphere)
- “Neat black pro application icon”
- Additional support for url shorteners and photo posting
- Future support for additional twitter features (if feasible)
- Home screen widget
Twidroid Pro sounds like it will be worth every penny they plan to charge for it.Â Looking through the first few comments left in the Market, we see some happy users.