The myTouch 3G is now available in T-Mobile stores across the US, joining the G1 as the second Android handset for the carrier.Â More importantly, it’s only the second Android phone to be released by a carrier in the country.Â We’re not counting the Google …
The fellas over at Engadget Mobile are reporting that they have seen the page shown in the image below.Â They’re keeping the URL a secret, but this essentially wraps up the Hero to Sprint rumor.Â There are still plenty of unknowns such as A)will it …
When you mention Jawbone in the context of Bluetooth headsets you will probably get two reactions. The first will be “What’s that?” And the second will be “Yeah, those are awesome!” or something to that effect. When the Jawbone brand of headsets were initially introduced …
The recently outted HTC Click handset is headed to China alongside two of his Android buddies.Â The other two phones, the Magic and Hero will be making their way to China Mobile and Dopod, respectively. According to PC World, the Click will be priced at …
Want to develop for Android and iPhone, yet are scared by the total workload? Appcelerator Titanium might be the answer, so you can build once and deploy on both devices. Learn more in an Enabling the Ecosystem interview in today’s Building ‘Droids!
- Get This Look!
- Common Android Questions
- Where do I find apps and games?
- How do I uninstall apps or games?
- How do I add an email account?
- How do I create a new contact?
- How do I check to see if there is an Android update?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I toggle Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc?
- How do I add an icon or widget to the home screen?
- How do I lock my Android?
- How do I adjust screen brightness?