Meet the ODROID Entertainment Device
Korean-based Hard Kernel were kind enough to pass along some information about their ODROID Entertainment Device.Â Packed with great specs, it’s definitely a unique looking device. It’s pretty obvious from the looks of it, but their rep tells us that the unit is based on games as right now it’s among the top categories in the iTunes catalog.Â Speaking of Apple, we’re also told that the ODROID uses the same chipset as the iPhone 3GS.
Here are a couple of other notable specs:
- Memory: ROM: 2GB(TFLASH)/ RAM: 512 MB(DDR2)
- Display: 3.5″ TFT-LCD capacitive touch screen/ 320 x 480 (HVGA) resolution
- Device Control: 4way direction-pad, 8keys, Touch-sensitive volume control
- Connectivity : BluetoothÂ® 2.X EDR and A2DP for wireless stereo headsets, Wi-FiÂ®: IEEE 802.11b/g
- Input and Output: 3.5 mm audio jack, HDMI type-C Connector, TTA-20 (USB, Charging, Line-out/in)
- Audio: AAC, AAC+, MP3
- Video: MP4, H.263, H.264, Xvid, Dvix
- Battery: Lithium-ion 1300 mAh battery
- Storage & Expansion Slot: Standard SD/SDHC card (up to 32GB)
- Special Features: Accelerometer sensor, HDMI output
What do you guys think?
Given the current state of Android games, is this something you’d consider?Â Your thoughts on all those buttons?
You might also like
Sony Mobile has just announced that they will be moving its headquarters, laying off workers in the process to streamline the organization, all while restructuring their business focus. Sony has mentioned that it is going to accelerate
If Erich SpechtÂ gets his way, his company Android Data Corp.,Â will receive nearly $100 million in damages from Google and the entire Open Handset Alliance over use of the
Our German brethren at HandyGames (Handy being the German colloquial term for smartphones) are getting ready to release some new titles for the Xperia.
At the exhibition booth in Barcelona, Spain, HandyGames showed off to MWC visitors three different titles available for the PLAY. They showed their original, award-winning casual brain-training game infeCCt, (optimized for the device) as well as a couple new titles like Super Dynamite Fishing, and Guns’n’Glory.