LG announced the GW620 early in September without carrier specific information.Â Today we’re learning it is going to be released in France in early November.
The price for the unlocked version will be around â‚¬450.00 ($660 USD).Â It’s a bit expensive compared to other devices with similar specifications. It should also be available from the two main networks at subsidized prices starting from â‚¬69 per month.Â In the video, the LG spokesperson is saying that the target is young users and they have planned a big marketing campaign in November and December to promote the phone.
We’ve also learned more details on the specs:
- GSM (850/900/1800/1900 Mhz), EDGE, 3G (900/2100 Mhz), HSDPA (3G+) 7.2 Mbps
- Resistive touch TFT screen 3,0 inches (7.6 cm) 320 x 480 pixels
- Qualcomm MSM7200 / 528 Mhz
- Digital Camera 5 Mega pixels with autofocus, LED flash and video recording in 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA)
- Memory 300 MB
- Bluetooth 2.0 AD2P
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g and DLNA
- microSD HC (up to 32 GB)
- MicroUSB 2.0
Lithium-Ion removable 1500 mAh with a talk time of 4 hours and standby of 20 days (500 hours).
- 10,9 x 5,4 x 1,6 cm
- 143 g
- Google Android 1,5 (Cupcake)
Source: GPS and Co (Video in French)