Free Motorola CLIQ? Yes, Please!

win_cliqI just want to share this quick tip with you guys and gals. I was checking my T-Mobile account and noticed that there’s a sweepstakes that is going on to instantly win a brand-shiny new CLIQ. All you need to do is to register at this link and keep your fingers crossed. The phone sure looks sweet, so hurry up while there’s still time! (signing for annoying offers is entirely optional)

AndroidGuys
AndroidGuys 4627 posts

ToyMail: Stay connected to the kids you love

ToyMail on Kickstarter A recent Kickstarter campaign lets you stay connected to your kids, grandchildren, and more with ToyMail – We send Mail with Toys! So how does it work?

Verizon’s Galaxy Camera surfaces on Samsung website

There’s no big press release or major announcement to share with you guys, but Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Camera is official. How official, you ask?  Well, it’s on Samsung’s website right

LG G Watch goes up on pre-order for $255

It’s just a matter of time now until we expect to see the LG G Watch officially announced at Google I/O alongside the Moto 360, both of which will

1. droidin
    October 08, 21:06 Reply

Hey, if someone really wins it – will you buy me a beer? 'Cause I had no such luck

2. PeeDubb
    October 08, 21:32 Reply

You're entered for a chance to win the big trip and will receive all the news on the Motorola CLIQ.

:'(

3. CBowley
    October 08, 17:46 Reply

Post here is anyone wins. I lost with 3 diff emails. I think its a ploy to get people to sign up 4 newsletter. But goodluck to anyone who tries.

• droidin
      October 08, 22:44 Reply

Well – just don't select that naughty checkbox :)

4. Name
    October 09, 01:11 Reply

is that a referral link?

5. Eric H.
    October 09, 03:57 Reply

That is indeed a referral link and I think that it is in horrible taste to post that without disclosing that it is a referral link. I do not think that there is anything wrong with posting the link as a referral however disguising your referral link as a regular link warrants an apology!

• droidin
      October 09, 15:22 Reply

Eric – you should not worry too much. Technically – it's a referral link, practically – I used "will give you 5 more chances to win for the referral" when I used that link to register my 2nd email. So I didn't benefit in any way of anyone clicking this link in the past or in the future

6. Streets Of Boston
    October 09, 14:16 Reply

mmmmmm :(

Nothing this time. I did something similar a few years back when i was an AT&T customer. I actually won a phone then. Not this time :)

7. Derek
    October 09, 17:44 Reply

I'm working with T-Mobile on this sweepstakes — if you have any questions about it, I'd be happy to answer them.

8. Wes Novack
    October 10, 00:16 Reply

Looks like they are giving away a total of 105 Motorola CLIQ instant win prizes.

This is from the official contest rules:
    A. INSTANT WIN PRIZES (105): A T-Mobile Motorola Cliq cellular phone. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each T-Mobile Motorola Cliq cellular phone is Three Hundred Sixty-Two Dollars ($362.00 US). Service plan is not included. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Total ARV of all Instant Win Prizes is Thirty Eight Thousand Ten Dollars ($38,010.00 US). If any Instant Winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Instant Win Prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who may be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on Instant Winners set forth herein.