Acer Liquid Specs Coming Together
The announcement yesterday of Acer’s Liquid handset was big news even without a full set of specs to drool over.Â Today, a more complete list of hardware goodies has found its way into the hands of our friends at Android.blog.it (translated).Â They were also able to get some time with the phone and snap a few pictures.
It’s not quite clear whether or not the processor will be 1GHz or 768MHz, but either is a vast improvement over the current staple of handsets.Â
- 3.5 “WVGA (800 Ã— 480) Capacitive
- Processor:Â Qualcomm QSD 8250 1GHz (768 Mhz)
- 256 MB SDRAM 256 MB SDRAM
- 512 MB FLASH ROM 512 MB FLASH ROM
- 115Ã—64 x12.43 Â mm 115 Ã— 64 mm x12.43
- Weight 135g (including battery)
- HSDPA Category 8/ HSUPA Category 5 /UMTS ( 2100/1900/900 Mhz) for EU Category 8 HSDPA / HSUPA Category 5 / UMTS (2100/1900/900 MHz) for EU
- HSDPA Category 8/ HSUPA Category 5 /UMTS ( 2100/1900/850 Mhz) for US Category 8 HSDPA / HSUPA Category 5 / UMTS (2100/1900/850 MHz) for U.S.
- GSM: Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM: Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- GPRS/EDGE: Class B, multi-slot class 10 GPRS / EDGE: Class B, multi-slot class 10
- Messaging: MMS, SMS Messaging: MMS, SMS
- WLAN: 802.11b/g Wi-Fi CERTIFIEDÂ® network connection WLAN: 802.11b / g Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Â® network connection
- Bluetooth: BluetoothÂ® 2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) Bluetooth: Bluetooth Â® 2.0 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- Built-in, Support AGPS Built-in AGPS Support
- 5M pixels camerawith Auto-Focus 5M pixels camerawith Auto-Focus
- Accelerometro Accelerometer
- Sensore luminositÃ Light sensor
- Jack da 3.5 mm 3.5mm jack
- Capacitive button:Â Home,Search,Back,Menu Capacitive buttons: Home, Search, Back, Menu
- Hardware button:Â Volume Up,Volume DowN,Camera,Power/Standby Hardware buttons: Volume Up, Volume Down, Camera, Power / Standby
- Battery:Â Lithium Polymer rechargeable with 1,350 mAh capacity Battery: Lithium Polymer rechargeable with 1.350 mAh capacity
- Talk time: Up to 5 hours for WCDMA / Up to 6 hours for GSM Talk time: Up to 5 hours for WCDMA / Up to 6 hours for GSM
Check that new notification set up they have – pretty slick stuff!Â We’re still waiting on the carrier, release date, and price but rest assured we’ll pass that along as soon as we know!
You might also like
In Brief is a compilation of notifications, rumors, photos, videos, infographics, and Android-related news tidbits which, for whatever reason, did not end up with a post of its own on
We all know that Google gets pretty purchase happy sometimes. Depending on the time of year, you can read once a week that Google has acquired SOMETHING to make it more awesome.
A week ago, Motorola and Verizon officially announced a new flagship device that will be the successor to Droid 3–the Motorola Droid 4. The expected price of the this new