Around the AndroidoSphere
The Android news has been coming at us faster than ever before. Even with the great team we have here at AndroidGuys, there are still going to be articles and items that slip through the cracks.Â For this very reason, we’ve created a meta-post called “Around the Androidosphere”.Â With that out of the way, it’s time for another quick round of “stuff-we-didn’t-get-to-but-still-worth-a-mention”.
- Engadget is among the privileged few to get chance to unbox the Samsung Moment.Â The writer says the hardware is solid, has a hefty feel to it, and the screen is great. He also feels the keyboard is superior to that of the Motorola CLIQ.
- TmoNews has what they feel is almost 100% certified Project Black rate plans.Â Unfortunately, they aren’t quite as awesome as we’d all hoped for.
- Mailers are being sent out in preparation of the Motorola Droid launch.Â Hide the children, this one is scary!
- The countdown from the DroidDoes website has been changed.Â The timer is set to expire two days earlier, on October 28th!
- Meet the enTourage eDGe, a dual screen Android-based ebook reader.
- A Google music service could be on the way… and soon!
- Cyanogen now has a wiki that includes tutorials on installing his new legal ROMs.
- MindTree introduced a Bluetooth Health Device Solution for Android.
You might also like
NTT DOCOMO, the Japanese telecommunications giant, announced today their launch of the Docomo Smartphone Xperiaâ„¢, manufactured by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications.Â This is the handset known as the Xperiaâ„¢ X10
Footballs fans looking for a little bit of insider insight are advised to check out a new Android app called Gridiron Grunts. The app functions as a direct channel between
When I think about HTC, I think about classy phones like the HTC One and several others from the past few years. It’s a known fact that HTC rarely fails