Around the AndroidoSphere
The Android news has been coming at us faster than ever before. Even with the great team we have here at AndroidGuys, there are still going to be articles and items that slip through the cracks.Â For this very reason, we’ve created a meta-post called “Around the Androidosphere”.Â With that out of the way, it’s time for another quick round of “stuff-we-didn’t-get-to-but-still-worth-a-mention”.
- Engadget is among the privileged few to get chance to unbox the Samsung Moment.Â The writer says the hardware is solid, has a hefty feel to it, and the screen is great. He also feels the keyboard is superior to that of the Motorola CLIQ.
- TmoNews has what they feel is almost 100% certified Project Black rate plans.Â Unfortunately, they aren’t quite as awesome as we’d all hoped for.
- Mailers are being sent out in preparation of the Motorola Droid launch.Â Hide the children, this one is scary!
- The countdown from the DroidDoes website has been changed.Â The timer is set to expire two days earlier, on October 28th!
- Meet the enTourage eDGe, a dual screen Android-based ebook reader.
- A Google music service could be on the way… and soon!
- Cyanogen now has a wiki that includes tutorials on installing his new legal ROMs.
- MindTree introduced a Bluetooth Health Device Solution for Android.
You might also like
HTC took to twitter earlier today to let their followers know that the Desire handset would be coming to the United States. Considered by many to be a “Nexus One
It was inevitable, wasn’t it? Whether you embrace it or abhor it’s impossible to ignore the fact that porn is everywhere. Now, thanks to a new app store, the Android
ZTE today introduced the next member of its smartphone stable, the 5.7-inch Grand Mate, at a press event in Hong Kong. Details include Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, a 720p HD