Droid Specs Leak Out
Motorola briefly had detailed specs for the Droid up on its site today. They’re long gone now, but leave it to Boy Genius Report to be there to get all the screenshots.
- Browser supports HTML5. Hellooo, Google Wave! Can we assume that’ll be true of the Android 2.0 browser generally, not just on the Droid?
- Flash 10 in 2010
- The 5MP camera has a dual LED flash and image stabilization!
- Processor speed: 550 mHz. Five-fifty mega-effing-hertz? Hmmm…
- Color: “licorice w/brown sugar accents”
- “Proximity and ambient light” sensors
You might also like
Unwiredview.com has gained info on 2 new Android devices launching in France later this year. They are the Samsung Galaxy Naos and the Galaxy Teos, the apparent successors to the Samsung
T-Mobile and LG make the Honeycomb running G-Slate official. We now know what to expect out of the tablet when it arrives, presumably at the end of March.
Starting around April of this year and continuing through the first quarter of next year (Q1 ’12), we’ll have more smart phones and tablets from the PC giant.