Adding CVS Support to MOTODEV Studio [TIPS & TOOLS]
MOTODEV studio for Android is a wonderful piece of machinery. Unfortunately, as of version 1.0.1, it comes with a number of core Eclipse plugins missing, most notably – no support for CVS. Luckily this can be easily helped.
Here are the steps:
- “Help -> Install New Software”
- Click “Add” button
- Enter something for name, e.g. “Galileo”
- Enter location: “http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo”
- Click OK
- At this point I actually had to restart IDE because for some reason it wasn’t picking the packages
- After restart open “Help -> Install New Software” again
- From “Work with” dropdown select “Galileo – http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo”
- Enter CVS into “type filter text” field
- You should see and be able to select “Collaboration -> Eclipse CVS Client”
- Click “Finish” and restart IDE
This is also applicable to any other plugin from Galileo update site or any other plugin update site you may want to add.
You might also like
Google Play turns 1 today! Join the celebration with a goodie bag of fun freebies and discounted digital content.
GSMArena has discovered that the Samsung Galaxy I9003 SL will not be packing a Super AMOLED screen like it’s Galaxy S brethren. Instead, it’ll rock a 4-inch WVGA Super Clear LCD screen, along with Froyo, a 1GHz TI OMAP 3630 processor, and 16GB of internal storage.