Adding CVS Support to MOTODEV Studio [TIPS & TOOLS]
MOTODEV studio for Android is a wonderful piece of machinery. Unfortunately, as of version 1.0.1, it comes with a number of core Eclipse plugins missing, most notably – no support for CVS. Luckily this can be easily helped.
Here are the steps:
- “Help -> Install New Software”
- Click “Add” button
- Enter something for name, e.g. “Galileo”
- Enter location: “http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo”
- Click OK
- At this point I actually had to restart IDE because for some reason it wasn’t picking the packages
- After restart open “Help -> Install New Software” again
- From “Work with” dropdown select “Galileo – http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo”
- Enter CVS into “type filter text” field
- You should see and be able to select “Collaboration -> Eclipse CVS Client”
- Click “Finish” and restart IDE
This is also applicable to any other plugin from Galileo update site or any other plugin update site you may want to add.