App Radar: Volume 3
These last few days have seen an incredible amount of new software releases and announcement. From the big name companies all the way down to the 1-man teams, there’s an increasingly faster growing list of apps to keep up with.
We get a lot of emails from developers looking to share their apps with us. Whether they are improvements on existing apps or new titles looking for some exposure, we try to do our best to keep up on the announcements. Unfortunately, time prohibits us from dedicating full posts on every app that comes across our inbox. Thatâ€™s where the App Radar comes in handy! The whole purpose of these posts is to put Android applications on your radar. These could be upgrades and enhancements on software you already own or early peaks at forthcoming software. With all that out of the way, hereâ€™s this weekâ€™s selections!
- Adobe Photoshop announced their free Android client last week and it packs some nice features such as auto-rotate, crop straighten, flip and more.Â It might not be the most powerful app on the market, but it’s free!
- JagaMaga has released their first educational audiobook for Android and it features text-synchronization, a dedicated thesaurus and a quiz to test your text comprehension.Â The book is ‘The Five Orange Pips’ by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and you can find more details and screen shots here.
- Bebbled has added some new levels and features to their popular casual game.Â The latest release, V2.0,Â sees the addition of 15 exciting and challenging levels.
- Mobile Spy for Android allows users to silently monitor GPS locations, incoming and outgoing text messages and call logs – even if activity logs are erased.Â It’s designed for children and employees, not spouses and ex-girlfriends.Â Got it?
- PhoneFusion adds some new features to their visual voicemail client.Â Keep an eye out for the update as you’ll pick up the ability to manage faxes and place a widget on your desktop!
- Handmark went and dropped 6 apps on us – New Oxford American Dictionary and Thesaurus, New Oxford Dictionary of English, New Oxford Dictionary of Spanish, Astraware Sudoku, Astraware Solitaire and Astraware Boardgames!
Do you have an app that we should be talking about? Send us an email to info @ androidguys.com and weâ€™d be happy to incorporate it into an upcoming App Radar.
You might also like
It’s the start of a new month which means it’s time for more surveys, reports, and findings to start rolling in. Among the first this month comes the comScore MobiLens
T-Mobile’s HSPA+42 users pull down 146X more data than five years ago.