First Image of Samsung Saturn

samsung_saturnYou’re looking at the first known image of the upcoming Samsung (I6500/I6500U) Saturn. Although we don’t have any solid specs to confirm (yet), the consensus is this will have an 800MHz chip along the lines of other recent Samsung handsets. We don’t see any signs of that silly ‘Cube‘ button so we’re good with it so far.

Other postulated/unofficial and specs compiled so far:

• 3.2″ 320×480 screen
  • Android 1.5 | stock Android (with Google)
  • GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
  • 3.5 mm headphone jack
  • microSD slot

Source: mobile review via Samsung Hub

Scott Webster
Scott Webster 6606 posts

Comcast XFINITY TV App Gets Honeycomb Optimization

How would you like to turn that giant 10-inch tablet screen of yours into a remote control?  That’s possible now, assuming you have Comcast service with one of their compatible

COMMUNITY ALERT: DavinciDevelopers Stealing Apps To Sell As Own Creations

The people over at Android Community are reporting today that a group known as the “DavinciDevelopers” has been doing something pretty lowdown with the Android Market. Namely, taking apps that are in development and in the hands of beta testers and posting them to the Android Market as their own creations. A quote from the Android Community article:

T-Mobile readying entry-level Prism 3G for early May

T-Mobile looks set to follow up the HTC One S with a budget-based smartphone for first-time buyers.  Designed by Huawei, the Prism 3G is expected to feature a 3.5-inch display,

1. Chuck Falzone
    December 09, 04:13 Reply

Ugh, 1.5. And the only reason it'd be on 1.5 is because that's what Touch Wiz is built on. Guh.

2. tobyrare
    December 09, 04:45 Reply

Yeah, if these specs are accurate then Samsung seems to be having a hard time getting this right! They need to pull themselves together.

3. newspeak
    December 09, 10:09 Reply

i am starting to get to the point where i automatic dismiss any samsung android phone

i don’t think i will buy anything but google experience phones …the update process is too slow on all of these skinned versions and there is little reason for this “new” phone to be shipping with cupcake

• Ray
      December 09, 18:14 Reply

I basically agree. For my Android experience, I stick with HTC, which as a result has basically become my default cell phone manufacturer. I will definitely buy Samsung any day of the week when it comes to LCD televisions. I think their TVs are some of the best out there, especially the Touch of Color line of products.

4. DMAGIC448
    December 09, 20:16 Reply

Why is it the best android handset Sammy has (Galaxy) has not made it to the US but they keep pushing all these crappy ones to us ( except for the Moment & thats only because I have yet to actually see one in the wild)? If I've said it once, I'll say it again, I dont like skin on my Android!! But the back of the phone says w/ Google so stock Android it will have, but the darn thing is FUGLY!!

• anakin78z
      December 09, 23:23 Reply

If it's stock, then Samsung is letting you know right from the start that support will suck for this phone. Samsung, bringing you last years technology, today.
      And yea, it's not a looker.
      Damn, I just bought one of their TVs, but at least they seem to be getting those right.