First Image of Samsung Saturn

samsung_saturnYou’re looking at the first known image of the upcoming Samsung (I6500/I6500U) Saturn. Although we don’t have any solid specs to confirm (yet), the consensus is this will have an 800MHz chip along the lines of other recent Samsung handsets. We don’t see any signs of that silly ‘Cube‘ button so we’re good with it so far.

Other postulated/unofficial and specs compiled so far:

• 3.2″ 320×480 screen
  • Android 1.5 | stock Android (with Google)
  • GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
  • 3.5 mm headphone jack
  • microSD slot

Source: mobile review via Samsung Hub

Scott Webster
Scott Webster 6579 posts

Easily root your AT&T or Verizon Galaxy S5 with Geohot’s towelroot

If you’ve been waiting for a way to root your AT&T or Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5, the wait is over. Today developer George Hotz, aka Geohot, released a solution that’s

Rovio provides first gameplay footage of Angry Birds Star Wars

Up until now we’ve only heard about Angry Birds Star Wars and its upcoming November 8 launch.  Sure, we’ve seen teaser footage of the game but nothing that shows how

OnePlus outlines rollout plans, pre-orders by Q3

Over at its forum this morning, OnePlus outlined its plans for the next couple months of the rollout if its “flagship killer,” the One smartphone, which includes pre-orders possibly coming in

1. Chuck Falzone
    December 09, 04:13 Reply

Ugh, 1.5. And the only reason it'd be on 1.5 is because that's what Touch Wiz is built on. Guh.

2. tobyrare
    December 09, 04:45 Reply

Yeah, if these specs are accurate then Samsung seems to be having a hard time getting this right! They need to pull themselves together.

3. newspeak
    December 09, 10:09 Reply

i am starting to get to the point where i automatic dismiss any samsung android phone

i don’t think i will buy anything but google experience phones …the update process is too slow on all of these skinned versions and there is little reason for this “new” phone to be shipping with cupcake

• Ray
      December 09, 18:14 Reply

I basically agree. For my Android experience, I stick with HTC, which as a result has basically become my default cell phone manufacturer. I will definitely buy Samsung any day of the week when it comes to LCD televisions. I think their TVs are some of the best out there, especially the Touch of Color line of products.

4. DMAGIC448
    December 09, 20:16 Reply

Why is it the best android handset Sammy has (Galaxy) has not made it to the US but they keep pushing all these crappy ones to us ( except for the Moment & thats only because I have yet to actually see one in the wild)? If I've said it once, I'll say it again, I dont like skin on my Android!! But the back of the phone says w/ Google so stock Android it will have, but the darn thing is FUGLY!!

• anakin78z
      December 09, 23:23 Reply

If it's stock, then Samsung is letting you know right from the start that support will suck for this phone. Samsung, bringing you last years technology, today.
      And yea, it's not a looker.
      Damn, I just bought one of their TVs, but at least they seem to be getting those right.