Wanna See the Nexus One Boot Animation?

nexus_one_bootOf course you do.

Thanks Benjamin!

Scott Webster
Scott Webster 6577 posts

Sony ‘Honami’ high quality pictures leaked

Next month at IFA, Sony will be launching their new flagship device which is codenamed as Honami and probably its final name will be the Sony Xperia Z1. So far,

AT&T: $100 Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro arrives October 21

AT&T today confirmed both pricing and exact launch details for one of their recently announced Samsung smartphone, the Galaxy Rugby Pro.  According to the carrier, the rugged Android 4.0 handset

Galaxy Alpha to be launched on August 13 instead of August 4?

Samsung Galaxy Alpha rumors just keep on coming. This premium device was expected to launch on August 4, but it seems that won’t be the case, at least if the

1. Judner
    December 14, 23:28 Reply

you guys are keep us updated very well with this, good job!

2. colindean
    December 14, 23:32 Reply

I can't wait until this finds its way into Cyanogenmod, if even possible.

• Demi Adejuyigbe
      December 14, 23:44 Reply

I'm looking at the Android 2.1 (codename Flan) system dump right now, and I don't think it will be possible. At least, not on the G1/myTouch 3G. I'm going through it to see what else I can find, though.

3. Michael_Martin
    December 15, 00:08 Reply

hmmm, One more X and it would be a lead in to the MiKandi adult Android app store :)

,Michael Martin

4. lbhudda
    December 15, 08:28 Reply

Is it me, or does that look very windowsy? Four colours and the right ones too?

5. @AhmedEltawil
    December 15, 14:07 Reply

The back of the phone doesn't look that nice. The location of the camera and the LED flash makes the phone look like a cheap web phone. I do admire the large screen and the layout of the front buttons though. In general, I doubt this will be an expensive phone due to the cheap materials used to make the phone.