Wanna See the Nexus One Boot Animation?

nexus_one_bootOf course you do.

Thanks Benjamin!

Scott Webster
Scott Webster 6607 posts

Android 2.0 Due Late Summer? [UPDATE]

UPDATE: Skip to bottom to see the latest on this subject. While everyone is just getting used to Cupcake (Android 1.5), the team behind The Weather Channel app is already

Droid Razr, Droid Razr Maxx get Android 4.0, global readiness

The pair of 4G LTE smartphones see Ice Cream Sandwich and international Visas.

Second Droid Commercial Leaks to Internet [VIDEO]

Guess who has another scoop?  Yeah, BGR.  Those guys must have a phone directly to Commissioner Gordon or something because everything related to Droid so far has come through them.

1. Judner
    December 14, 23:28 Reply

you guys are keep us updated very well with this, good job!

2. colindean
    December 14, 23:32 Reply

I can't wait until this finds its way into Cyanogenmod, if even possible.

• Demi Adejuyigbe
      December 14, 23:44 Reply

I'm looking at the Android 2.1 (codename Flan) system dump right now, and I don't think it will be possible. At least, not on the G1/myTouch 3G. I'm going through it to see what else I can find, though.

3. Michael_Martin
    December 15, 00:08 Reply

hmmm, One more X and it would be a lead in to the MiKandi adult Android app store :)

,Michael Martin

4. lbhudda
    December 15, 08:28 Reply

Is it me, or does that look very windowsy? Four colours and the right ones too?

5. @AhmedEltawil
    December 15, 14:07 Reply

The back of the phone doesn't look that nice. The location of the camera and the LED flash makes the phone look like a cheap web phone. I do admire the large screen and the layout of the front buttons though. In general, I doubt this will be an expensive phone due to the cheap materials used to make the phone.