Being an avid runner who typically runs 30-60 miles a week and is an ardent fan of Android, I love to see apps that bring the two worlds together. runstarâ„¢ not only meshes the two but does so in a manner that is very attractive with a user interface that is intuitive and easy to use while on the run.
runstarâ„¢ is packed with features including, but not limited to:
- Multiple types of workouts â€“ Free run, Time run, Distance run, and Pace run with the latter 3 coming soon
- A useful locking feature on main running screen
- A built in music player that gives you the ability to play a â€˜Power Upâ€™ song when you need an extra boost
- Map runs
- Graph elevations, distance, and speed
- Set goals
- Compete with friends
- Itâ€™s FREE (is that a feature?)
runstarâ„¢ is a great app that works beautifully. Could I have found a replacement to my Garmin Forerunner?Â Possibly, but only time will tell. If you are looking for a way to make running more fun, want to compete with friends, or just have an all around good way of tracking running statistics, runstarâ„¢ is the app for you. Did I mention itâ€™s free?