General Mobile, makers of the Dual Sim DSTL1 Android handset appear to be nearing completion of their follow up device.Â We’ve covered the handset manufacturer a time or two here on the site, profiling them as a smaller company with a smart phone worthy of standing next to bigger players.Â Most recently, we reported on rumored specs for their second Android phone, assumed to be launched in early January.
We can confirm that the following specs for the handset are – they were received directly from the handset manufacturer.Â General Mobile added that they would be sharing information for the “forthcoming Android devices and new Android projects.”Â We like the sound of ‘projects’ as it indicates long(er) term investment.
- Powerful CPU (Marvell PXA935 (Tavor P65), HSDPA/WCDMA/EDGE/GPRS/GSM)
- Android OS 2.0 Eclair
- 5.0 MP AF camera
- 3.2â€ HVGA (320*480) full capacitive multi-touch screen and rich multimedia format supported
- New 3D animated UIs
- Built in GM android market application
- Internet access via EDGE/HSDPA (3.6Mbps DL)
- BT 2.0, WIFI 802.11 b/g
- Huge memory support (256MB NAND+118MB DDR, Micro SD up to 16GB)
- Tracking ball
- GPS and E-Compass
- FM Radio
- 1500mAh Battery