Another Day, Another Nexus One Video

We don’t know how it happens, but the Nexus One appears to be landing in the hands of seemingly random users.  How or why this phone comes into the possession of this guys escapes us, but we don’t really care.  Today finds another 5 minutes of blurry and jittery arriving online.  Is it that hard to get this phone in front of a steady camera with someone who knows how to put it through the proper paces?  The sad part is, we sat through this entire video and would gladly watch another.

Take it from this guy – This is the best, best Android ever.

Scott Webster
Scott Webster 6607 posts

Stay On Top Of The News With News Republic

With 150,000 regular users, News Republic is the primary source for news on Smartphones in the U.K. Now News Republic has crossed the pond with a new Android app for their American allies.

This news app is a great way to free yourself from the ton of paper periodicals you pick up. Or it can save you some time from browsing your favorite news sites for hours. With News Republic you can stay well informed on many different topics in the current news. Expecting just United States news, I still saw many article from Europe and the UK. Good or Bad? Up to you.

Android Joins Twitter, Gives us an Ice Cream Sandwich Wave

For all you Android fans out there constantly checking your Twitter feeds for updated news and information about Ice Cream Sandwich, I have some good news for you. You can

UK release date for the Galaxy Note 4 delayed

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 was originally announced to be released on October 10, 2014 in a number of global markets, including the United Kingdom. However, a few days before

1. sanibar
    December 29, 16:55 Reply

HE IS SHOWING THE BAR CODE AND HE SHOULDNT BE. HAHA!

2. nate
    December 29, 16:56 Reply

Could he be one of the "invitation only" people? Perhaps "invitation only" is open right now, with wider public release coming in January around the time of CES?

3. Justin
    December 29, 17:27 Reply

The Barcode has already been shown in a picture somewhere else :-)

4. barwin
    December 29, 17:47 Reply

I want this phone so badly!!! I cannot wait till the 5th of january! I wanna have it right now! My God what a device… I hope they will actually start selling this baby on the 6th of january at 00.01 am in the Netherlands. I'll stay awake. Please Google, don't keep me waiting…

5. Hank
    December 29, 18:09 Reply

The reason there are so many videos cropping up is because Googlers are wandering around with them and showing them to their friends and the like. I've gotten to play with two of them (most recently on a plane flight back home after xmas when I sat next to a Googler) and they're pretty cool. Can't wait to get one! :)

AGuys, where're you based out of? If you're in the SF area, getting your hands on one is actually pretty straight forward.

6. Luis Lopez
    December 29, 19:16 Reply

he has the strooongest mexican accent ever! lol… it was getting annoying,.. and im mexican.

7. jim
    December 30, 00:02 Reply

jesus, why is it that the people who do these videos can't demo the new features? or at least not receive a phone call in the middle? shoot me.