Motorola Milestone Coming to Telus in Early 2010

Attention Canadians! You’ve heard the rumors, but now it’s official! Telus is getting the Motorola Milestone in early 2010.   Early as in January 26th. The Android device is the same 2.0 slider already announced for Europe.

Unfortunately, the bad news about this is that Telus customers will not be getting Google Navigation. However, if I was up for a new contract in Canada I would still be excited!

Source: AndroidAndMe

AndroidGuys
AndroidGuys 4627 posts

Open Discussion #3 – Post Event Wrap Up!

So what did you guys think? What’s the best part about all you saw? Anything you expected and didn’t get? Anything surprise you? BTW, you guys are destroying our servers!

Last Night’s AGTN Droid-Cast

Well, we had an eventful night last night on the AGTN Droid-Cast.  We had a great cast and crew, a great turnout, and a great show.  However, I owe an

ZTE announces slim Grand Era U985 for China

ZTE have announced a few things for their customers and we have some news to pass along for all of you fans out there. Let’s cover their super slim Grand

1. bandi87
    January 16, 13:28 Reply

don't forget that it also has multi touch enabled…

2. charrion
    January 17, 06:26 Reply

We heard this rumour about the 26th before and it was refuted. Why should we believe it this time?

3. Slig
    January 17, 13:34 Reply

The european Milestone (at least in France) have multi touch. That's sure : i have it ;)
    Btw not all apps support it of course : builtin web navigator and image viewer yes, most others (for those which can have use of it, like google maps) no.

4. @AhmedEltawil
    January 18, 14:00 Reply

I would certainly switch from Rogers to Telus to get the Motorola Milestone. I've been waiting for a decent Android smartphone with a large screen for a long time.

5. AverageCanadian
    January 19, 16:36 Reply

@charrion – I would also like to know this. I currently have a Rogers Dream and Magic that I want to sell and buy the Milestone outright but I can only use my backup bb pearl for so long!

6. jerry green
    January 29, 09:56 Reply

Hi, do you want to convert your M2TS files created by your Sony Camcorder and enjoy them on your

Mobile Phone? With this powerful M2TS

Converter to convert m2ts to

mp4
    Really nice software, just have a try now.

7. sadlock
    April 14, 01:47 Reply

Emicsoft M2TS Converter the most professional video converter software, can convert M2TS files to all video formats (AVI, MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, WMV, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, DivX, XviD, ASF, etc.) with high sound and image quality. In addition, if you want to play M2TS videos on your iPod player, no problem, for the Emicsoft M2TS Video Converter supports outputting video/audio file for iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox, Gphone, Pocket PC, PDA, mobile phone, MP3 player and more devices.