Manage Your Verizon FiOS Account with Android App

Those of you with Verizon FiOS accounts will be happy to learn of a new application for Android handsets. The free app offers similar functionality as the mobile website from Verizon such as parental controls, video on demand (VOD) browsing, program DVR remotely, search TV programming and much more!

You can find Verizon FiOS Mobile in the Android Market today!

Source: ZatzNotFunny

Scott Webster
Scott Webster 6615 posts

2.0 for G1 Within Two Weeks?

The screenshot to the left is purportedly from an internal T-mobile forum, with a moderator saying that the G1 will get an update by the end of January. Take it

ASUS planning to new Transformer tablets for Computex

It seems that ViewSonic is not the only one that will be introducing new stuff at the Computex on June 5, as ASUS is also planning to bring some new

Three sources to consider for buying unbranded Android phones

Since day one, Google has made its wondrous Android OS to be open-source. This means that any company or person can manufacture a smartphone or device and install the platform at virtually

1. Chuck
    January 19, 12:23 Reply

Anyone able to get this working on a MyTouch? I keep getting "Invalid Input".

2. tim
    January 19, 14:30 Reply

This app is great, too bad the DVR is 160 Gig and no way of adding more space.

3. rdriska
    January 19, 16:25 Reply

According to tech dept at Verizon, the app does not yet work right on anything. It was leaked prematurely and VZ hopes to have it up and running by the end of the month. The rep I talked to said it wouldn't even work on her Droid…….

4. bjrs
    January 20, 02:54 Reply

According to a tech rep the application was leaked… how funny!! It's like getting information about the new iPhone from one of the guys working at an Apple store… Anyways, I've been using the application for a couple of days and I have to say it is pretty impressive.

5. Charming Chick
    November 09, 12:30 Reply

It would be quite easy to manage Verizon FIOS account with Android application which offers parental controls, video on demand (VOD) browsing, program DVR remotely, search TV programming and much more. Thanks.

6. salvage yard
    March 02, 20:22 Reply

Thanks a lot posting such an exciting information about manage your Verizon FiOS account with Android app. It is a nice information about the account with all the latest features. thanks.

7. Jesus Lopez
    May 04, 05:09 Reply

I would much rather use my $600 iPad to actually watch TV instead of just control it. I have and work at DISH Network and with my Sling adapter; I can stream live and recorded TV to my iPad. The best part is that I can use it wherever I have 3G coverage or WiFi.