The full list of specs for the Droid Devour from Motorola have unearthed and they are remarkably unremarkable.Â On paper, the next Android-based handset from Verizon looks much like the Cliq and Backflip.Â Don’t get us wrong; we’re not saying that’s a bad thing.Â Everyone has a form factor that speaks to them and the Devour offers another ‘look’ for Verizon customers.
Most of today’s smarthphone buyers are just graduating from features phones and aren’t too concerned with the specs.Â As time goes, that may change.Â The bottom line is this – If you are looking for a high end device, the Devour is not it.Â On the other hand, if you are new to Android and like the idea of MotoBlur on your Verizon handset… well you get the picture.
The full specs, according to a document received by Android Central:
- 3.1-inch touchscreen at 320×480.
- Dimensions: 4.55×2.4×0.61 inches
- Android 1.6 with MOTOBLUR
- Weight: 6.35 ounces
- Talk time: Up to 340 minutes
- Standby time: Up to 440 hours
- Horizontal slider keyboard.
- 3-megapixel camera.
- EVDO Rev. A., WiFi b/g, aGPS
- Bluetooth with A2DP
- 8GB MicroSD card, expandable up to 16GB.
- VCAST music with Rhapsody.