Pics of Verizons HTC Incredible

The guys over a PocketNow got some photos of the upcoming HTC Incredible for Verizon. It will be running Android 2.1 with HTC’s Sense UI, a Snapdragon processor with 256 MB of RAM. The display resolution is a 3.5-3.7″ WVGA. It does not have a trackball, but an optical mouse. There are two LED flash on the back of the phone. Hopefully when can get more about this in the next few days.

Source: PocketNow

AndroidGuys
AndroidGuys 4639 posts

G1 Tethering App Yanked From Market

Something tells me that the developer behind this app is going to get more notice now than ever before.  Google has pulled WiFi Tether for Root Users from the Android

AOL brings official app to Google Play

America Online (AOL) has released an official app for Android today, bringing the customized news and interests portal to your favorite mobile platform. Key features include a tablet-friendly layout for

PopCap Games intros Bejewled Blitz for Android

PopCap Games and Electronic Arts yesterday announced their latest mobile game, Bejeweled Blitz for Android devices. Available as a free game in the Google Play Store, it’s everything you know and

1. JAguirre1231
    February 08, 16:07 Reply

As I;ve told all the sites, I would take the settings page one down, some is getting fired for that.

• Michael
        February 08, 16:51 Reply

it's not your job, so who cares? Get a life dude.

• JewSlayer
          March 19, 13:58 Reply

It's not your job to say who is getting fired. That random dude is doing you a favor correcting you're illiteracy.

2. Polymira
    February 08, 11:21 Reply

If I learned anything from my old iPhone 3G is that glossy backs on handheld electronic items == ugly smudge factory.

I mean, don’t get me wrong, it’s a nicely designed phone. I’ll keep my droid for now .. at least until HTC makes a nexus like device with a touch pro like keyboard .. or even a g1 keyboard.

3. Chuck Falzone
    February 08, 16:35 Reply

I like the contours on the back. Actually kind of like the orange, too.

4. Breal
    February 08, 18:44 Reply

Verizon doesn't need the Nexus One with this thing here.

• Ratnok
      February 08, 15:57 Reply

EXACTLY!!! What is the deal? The iPhone and Palm Pre have 8 gig minimum on-board. Even the Samsung Galaxy has 8 gigs. The Storm has 2 gigs. Why are Android phones so cheap on on-board memory??? Who cares about 4 gig SD cards? I can buy that on my own if I need it. GIVE US ON BOARD STORAGE!!! Especially since we can’t store apps on the SD card. I shouldn’t have to root my voice, thereby voiding my warranty and eliminating the ability to update my phone to the new OS to get more storage space for apps. 24,000 apps and we can only hold around 80 average sized 3rd party apps.

• Dilbert
      February 09, 00:57 Reply

Ditto. I see a Nexus in my future.

5. quackor
    February 08, 20:47 Reply

Look at the size of that lens! Is this hope for better camera aperture in phones?! I hate how hardware devs insist on the Megapixel race that doesn't matter.

6. rob
    February 09, 01:46 Reply

You are however correct the onboard flash storage isn't much. Even the Nexus One only has 512MB of flash storage.

Note that the nexus one has a separate 512MB DRAM. RAM does not store information.

7. condos in evansville
    March 04, 17:29 Reply

Verizons HTC’s pictures are truly incredible thanks to its display resolution which is a 3.5-3.7″ WVGA. I’ve enjoyed reading and learning about these interesting features. thanks.