T-Mobile Begins Rolling Out Cliq and Behold II Updates [Updated]
T-Mobile USA has started pushing out over-the-air (OTA) updates to both their Motorola Cliq and Samsung Behold II handsets. While neither of them are updates to Android 2.1, they both are steps in the right direction.
Aside from bug fixes and performance improvements, the Cliq update addresses a few other points.
- Improved battery life
- Improved software performance and stability
- Improved widget response
- Decreased “Force Close” error messages
- New Manage Sim Card application
- Support of .WMA and .WAV media files
- Replacing the imeem mobile application with the Slacker Radio application
The Samsung Behold II OTA update features:
- Improved touch screen and dialer functions
- Fix MMS, Messaging, and E-Mail issues
- Improved battery function
- New applications (Evernote, Where’s Waldo, and Midnight Bowl 2)
We haven’t heard what titles constitute the “new applications” pushed to the Behold II. If you are among the few who own this handset and get the update, let us know what they are!
You might also like
My oh my has this been a busy Google Phone weekend! Google, if reports are to be believed, is rumored to launch the GSM unlocked phone known as the “Nexus
Despite Google saying that the recently announced Android 5.0 Lollipop will be coming to the Nexus 5, 7, 10 and Google Play edition devices in the coming weeks, it seems that
Apple has posted the $2.6m bond requested by the courts when they won an injunction against Samsung to halt Galaxy Tab 10.1 sales in the US. What does this mean?