T-Mobile Begins Rolling Out Cliq and Behold II Updates [Updated]
T-Mobile USA has started pushing out over-the-air (OTA) updates to both their Motorola Cliq and Samsung Behold II handsets. While neither of them are updates to Android 2.1, they both are steps in the right direction.
Aside from bug fixes and performance improvements, the Cliq update addresses a few other points.
- Improved battery life
- Improved software performance and stability
- Improved widget response
- Decreased “Force Close” error messages
- New Manage Sim Card application
- Support of .WMA and .WAV media files
- Replacing the imeem mobile application with the Slacker Radio application
The Samsung Behold II OTA update features:
- Improved touch screen and dialer functions
- Fix MMS, Messaging, and E-Mail issues
- Improved battery function
- New applications (Evernote, Where’s Waldo, and Midnight Bowl 2)
We haven’t heard what titles constitute the “new applications” pushed to the Behold II. If you are among the few who own this handset and get the update, let us know what they are!
You might also like
As expected, the Android 4.3 update for the HTC One Developer Edition has started rolling out. A 564MB file brings not only the latest version of Android but also Sense
Starting today, and running through October 2nd, T-Mobile is giving their customers the chance to win a daily prize of $4,000 (Get it? 4G’s). The T-Mobile 4G PayDay contest is
3LM announces Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich compatibility for it’s Mobile Device and Application Management System
3LM or “Three Laws of Mobility” makes Android enterprise-friendly by providing a host of features to protect data on the device and while in transit to the enterprise. Kicking off CTIA2012, 3LM