MLB At Bat 2010 Available for Android

The official for Major League Baseball is in the Android Market and the initial response is positive.  Although it’s not quite the home run some were hoping for, it’s still a solid offering.   The only notable omission we’ve heard complaints about is live video.  Much like other Android apps getting ported from iPhone, we expect MLB At Bat 2010 to add features and improvements along the way.  You can pick up a copy for your Android phone today at 14.99 out of the market.

Key features of the application:

• Listen LIVE to every regular season and Postseason game
  • Follow every pitch with MLB.com Gameday pitch speed and location data
  • View realtime box scores and player stats
  • Watch game highlights moments after they happen
  • Keep up with news from around the league
  • Track standings

Use BARCODE SCANNER to Purchase MLB At Bat 2010 $14.99

Scott Webster
Scott Webster 6601 posts

Get This Look!

Get this look for your Android smartphone: The Future, Pie UI Reimagined

One of our absolute favorite things about Android is the fact that you can bend and tweak the platform to your needs.  Sure, there’s rooting and modding for deep level

Vlingo for Android Impresses

As many of you know, Vlingo for Android was released this week for Android smart-phones running Android 2.0 and above.  For years,  Vlingo has had a strong presence on the

HTC and Cricket Wireless to release the HTC One SV

Cricket gets the award here for fastest release of a new phone after the new year in the U.S., as they have partnered with HTC to announce the new HTC

1. memory card reader
    March 05, 06:29 Reply

Android has been slowly picking up of the trend of the market and has proved to be a tough competitor to iPhone. This feature of MLB would be a huge success in the market especially with the baseball fans. I think that Android would be scoring a few home runs with this new application on the block.

2. Kenji
    March 05, 18:06 Reply

Wow, this is very cool. Thanks for posting.

3. Justin
    March 16, 21:44 Reply

$15 and no live video at all?

I guess $15 is a pretty good deal for the ability to listen to all regular and post season games, but iPhone owners (especially the ones who are also MLB.tv subscribers) are getting a way better deal. Even the non-MLB.tv subscribers get one free game a day.

4. David Basham
    March 29, 19:57 Reply

I purchased At Bat 2010 for use on my HTC Droid Eris at the beginning of spring training. At first I was a little skeptical about paying $15 for an app on my phone but that uncertainty disappeared after listening to my first game and getting to know the program. Now, I absolutely LOVE At Bat 2010 on my phone and can’t imagine this season without it now. I connect my phone to my vehicle’s stereo system and listen as I drive. AWESOME!!! Go Chicago White Sox!!!

5. Jon Reed
    March 30, 02:37 Reply

i cant find mlb at bat in the market on my mytouch 3g running on 1.6 anyone know why

• Mike
      March 30, 23:05 Reply

i can't find it either right now. not sure whats going on

• Brain
        June 10, 23:43 Reply

it is because T-mobile has not paid any rights to MLB to carry it on the network. A shame cause I like T-Mobile but I like baseball even more.

• Curtg76
          March 30, 17:37 Reply

I have mlb at bat 2010 on my tmobile phone. I think 2011 is not available for OS 1.6 as thats what mine is and I cant even get it from the MLB site.

6. guest
    April 05, 18:44 Reply

I just dropped $120 for mlb.tv premium. I think charging another $15 just to access a subset of that content on my phone is a bit steep. This app should have been free but then require a subscription to mlb.tv or mlb.audio in order to access content. That would reward existing subscribers and I bet a number of people would upgrade their subscription if they then got additional functionality on their PCs.

• guest
      July 28, 17:38 Reply

I agree. I have already paid for the audio on-line package. Why should I pay more for the same thing on my phone?

7. guest
    April 06, 07:58 Reply

Um, I can't even FIND this app in the app store, and when I use the barcode scanner, it tells me the link cannot be found, either. I've been trying allll day on multiple sites. What gives??? Does anyone know? I *really* want this app!

• Connie
      April 14, 21:25 Reply

Just do a search for MLB, it should come up.

8. @sti3
    April 09, 03:18 Reply

When connected via 3G I get "Could not play video" messages. Is this normal, or is it just my stupid phone?

9. CHris
    April 11, 18:09 Reply

I agree, I already have the subscription on my computer, should be able to use it on my phone for nothing

10. anthony
    April 17, 23:04 Reply

same here, I don't feel I should pay more for that app.

11. Scott
    May 24, 15:04 Reply

I love the app but like everyone else, feel a little bit slighted since live game video isn't available. I would HOPE that this feature is coming soon especially paying on top of my yearly subscription to MLB.TV

12. khay
    July 16, 19:01 Reply

thank you so much for sharing. nice post. i like it :p

13. Brad
    July 18, 11:20 Reply

Agreed on no video. Bought and refunded it within 5 minutes upon discovering there was no live video feed like on the iphone app. How do they expect to grow an android market when video isn’t available? And this is coming from someone who has atbat 2010 on his itouch and a premium subscription to mlb.tv.

14. Charming Chick
    November 22, 12:38 Reply

I am quite new to learn this new feature of Major League Baseball in the Android Market. Let it help improve wonderful experience with Android. Thanks.

15. Reputation Managers
    December 28, 02:35 Reply

Android has been slowly picking up the trend of the market and has simply proved to be a tough competitor to iPhone.

16. Senior Facility
    January 26, 05:04 Reply

I really think $15 is a pretty good deal for the ability to listen to all regular and post season games.

17. guest
    February 15, 13:04 Reply

i have the samsung fascinate and when i needed to get a replacement phone and tried to re download the mlb app it told me i could not be found on the android market. i have since gotten 4 more replacement phones and still can’t seem to download the application. anyone else having a problem like this?

18. Al
    February 15, 19:55 Reply

Anyone know if this app works for Verizon? I do not see a selection to listen to games on my DROID 2 when I download the app. Any other suggestions? I canceled my XM in hopes that I could be able to use my phone to listen to baseball games. Help! Is there another app out there to listen to games?