HTC Desire, Legend Slated For April 1 Release On Amazon UK

HTC’s two new hottest phones have made an appearance on Amazon UK!  It looks like the HTC Desire and HTC Legend are going on sale April 1st, 2010.  The Legend will run you $600, while the Desire (which I desire) is going for a whopping $800.  Hopefully we will have prices that are a little more affordable when the carriers get a hold of these handsets come Spring! So, any Android fans getting one? Leave your comments below!

Source: Engadget

AndroidGuys
AndroidGuys 4629 posts

Hulu Rep Speaks Out on GoogleTV

It seems that I have a problem. Whenever something comes out with the Google logo on it, I am drawn to it in a way that has been described as “reason enough for scientists to rethink motion based physics”. I am a happy beta supporter, and feel that my opinion in those arenas help in some small way to engineer the future of that device. So, like every other Google product, I have a Logitech Revue. I accepted the device for what it was, despite not being able to fully enjoy it (I don’t yet have a HD cable box).

Oppo N1 CyanogenMod edition now available for $599

Just a few days ago, CyanogenMod’s Oppo N1 was officially revealed – CyanogenMod’s first ever phone and also the first phone to officially ship with CyanogenMod 10.2. The phone comes with

Samsung expands “Level” series of wireless smart audio products

On April 28, Samsung detailed two new devices for its Level lineup of smart Bluetooth audio products: the Samsung Level On Wireless and the Samsung Level Line. JK Shin, CEO

1. Bill
    March 05, 17:41 Reply

Did you notice the the Nexus one on amazon UK is going $965 So I would assume that Desire will be less than the Nexus One.

2. sharninder
    March 05, 17:43 Reply

$800 !! for what is basically a revamped Nexus One that Google sells for $550 ? HTC doesn't plan on selling too many of these then ?

• jason
      March 05, 18:13 Reply

European prices are usually higher…

3. mark
    March 05, 17:56 Reply

How's this compare to the Nexus One? I mean, $800 is a heavy price tag…

4. Ratnok
    March 05, 18:12 Reply

My only question, is that if I buy it, can I use it on T-Mobile USA's 3G bands? Or even better, does T-Mobile USA plan on selling it?

• @Antoine66
      March 06, 06:15 Reply

They haven't made a T-Mobile USA 3g compatible version yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that T-Mobile USA picks it up soon.

5. Barwin
    March 05, 17:32 Reply

Hello! on pdashop.nl I've already pre-ordered the Desire for 449 euro, more than 100 euro less than on Amazon. April the 9th I'm about to get it!

• gad
      March 05, 17:49 Reply

Am definitely going to pdashop.nl to pre-order.Amazon is ripping us off.

6. @jcrabapple
    March 05, 23:16 Reply

$610 on pdashop.nl. That's not too bad. I want one for my wife but I think I'll hold out for the American release.

7. uggelsey
    March 17, 03:08 Reply

YS0317H2Do one thing at a time, and do well.Never forget to say "thanks"cheap ed hardy.Keep on going. never give up.Whatever is worth doing ed hardy is worth doing well.Believe in yourself.I can because i think i can.Action speak louder than ed hardy sales words.Never say die.Never put off what you can do today until tomorrow.The best preparation for moncler jacketstomorrow is doing your best today.Be honest rather clever.Being on sea, sail; being on land, settle.Be just to all moncler online, but trust not all. Believe not all that you see nor half what you hear ugg boots .Be slow to promise and quick to perform.Be swift to hear, slow to speak.Better http://www.edhardy-buy.com/ an empty purse than an empty head. Better an open enemy than a false friend.Better good neighbours near than relations far away.Between the cup and the lip a morsel may slip.

8. discount nba jerseys
    March 17, 03:08 Reply

YS0317H4If thou wouldest live long,live well;for folly and wickedness shorten cheap nhl jerseys life. Each year one vicious habit rooted out,in time minght make the worst man good nhl montreal canadiens throughout.None but the well-bred man knows how to confess a fault,or acknowledge himself in an error.If you do what you should not,you must hear what nfl jerseys cheap you would not.Let thy vices die before thee.Act uprightly,and despise calumny.Dirt may stick to a mud nba jerseys wall,but not polish'd marble.An honest man will receive neither money nor praise,that is not his due.The honest http://www.nfljerseymlb.com/ man takes pains,and then enjoys pleasure,the knave takes pleasure,and then suffers pains.He that doth what he should not,shall feel what he would not.The goodwill of the governed will be starv'd,if not fed by the basketball jerseys good deeds of the governors.The brave and the wise can both pity and excuse,when cowards and fools shew no mercy.Calamity and mlb prisperity are the touchstones of integrity.Who judges best of a man,his enemies or himself?

9. jordan shoes sale
    March 17, 04:07 Reply

YS0317H3They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you are moncler jackets. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parents' generation, try "delousing" the closet in your own jordans sheoes room.Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades

10. doel
    July 16, 19:00 Reply

thank you so much for sharing. nice post. i like it :p

11. mabinogi gold
    September 07, 06:40 Reply

there are 84-game list till now. You can nearly find all the games here.
    All of them are fantastic,
    and when you have more currency in game that we deliver to you, you can enjoy the game much more.