January 30, 2015

Nexus One Now Available With AT&T, Rogers 3G Bands

Here we go; the Nexus One is now available with AT&T and Rogers 3G Bands! The device can be purchased from Google’s phone store right now for $529. Now we know that isn’t cheap, but it’s the best way to avoid being locked to a carrier.  However, the questions remains: Will AT&T or Rogers provide a carrier subsidy? Only time will tell. Any AT&T or Rogers customers gonna buy one? Let us know!

Source: Engadget

1. Zulu

Yes! I've been waiting for Android to come to AT&T, and since it seems that all the Android phones coming to AT&T are going to be stripped of the Google soul, I will have to go with Google, regardless of price.

2. Josh

Work will cover my cell phone bill as long as I'm with AT&T. I've been putting off switching so I can enjoy Android on my G1. Now, I can switch and get a much needed hardware upgrade. This news made my day. Especially when I saw how much AT&T crippled their first Android phone, I was afraid I would end up with a "phone that doesn't" :) Crisis averted!

3. Dan

Question is will Canada get charged Taxes and/or a shipping fee. Be nice if they told us before we have to put our CC info in.

• Cole

You will get charged whatever taxes your province charges. The website said 27.00 to ship to Vancouver. Duty shouldn't apply as cellular phones (at least from the US) are duty free. Don't know for sure where they are shipping from though.

4. A S

Good news. Would have been even better if the all three bands (AT&T, T-Mobile and Rogers) were supported in a single device. That would have been even more of a game-changer.

5. Usman

AAAAHHHH! Are we allowed soliciting phone sales here? If so, I have an AWS N1 I want to sell! :)

Wish I'd known about this before…

6. Zero

shit id buy the AT&T N1 but i dont have the money for it. so if u wana let me have one to test out for u im down like a clown

7. uggelsey

YS0317H2Do one thing at a time, and do well.Never forget to say "thanks"cheap ed hardy.Keep on going. never give up.Whatever is worth doing ed hardy is worth doing well.Believe in yourself.I can because i think i can.Action speak louder than ed hardy sales words.Never say die.Never put off what you can do today until tomorrow.The best preparation for moncler jacketstomorrow is doing your best today.Be honest rather clever.Being on sea, sail; being on land, settle.Be just to all moncler online, but trust not all. Believe not all that you see nor half what you hear ugg boots .Be slow to promise and quick to perform.Be swift to hear, slow to speak.Better http://www.edhardy-buy.com/ an empty purse than an empty head. Better an open enemy than a false friend.Better good neighbours near than relations far away.Between the cup and the lip a morsel may slip.

8. wholesale jerseys

YS0317H4If thou wouldest live long,live well;for folly and wickedness shorten cheap nhl jerseys life. Each year one vicious habit rooted out,in time minght make the worst man good nhl montreal canadiens throughout.None but the well-bred man knows how to confess a fault,or acknowledge himself in an error.If you do what you should not,you must hear what nfl jerseys cheap you would not.Let thy vices die before thee.Act uprightly,and despise calumny.Dirt may stick to a mud nba jerseys wall,but not polish'd marble.An honest man will receive neither money nor praise,that is not his due.The honest http://www.nfljerseymlb.com/ man takes pains,and then enjoys pleasure,the knave takes pleasure,and then suffers pains.He that doth what he should not,shall feel what he would not.The goodwill of the governed will be starv'd,if not fed by the basketball jerseys good deeds of the governors.The brave and the wise can both pity and excuse,when cowards and fools shew no mercy.Calamity and mlb prisperity are the touchstones of integrity.Who judges best of a man,his enemies or himself?

POST A COMMENT.