Nexus One Now Available With AT&T, Rogers 3G Bands

Here we go; the Nexus One is now available with AT&T and Rogers 3G Bands! The device can be purchased from Google’s phone store right now for $529. Now we know that isn’t cheap, but it’s the best way to avoid being locked to a carrier.  However, the questions remains: Will AT&T or Rogers provide a carrier subsidy? Only time will tell. Any AT&T or Rogers customers gonna buy one? Let us know!

Source: Engadget

AndroidGuys
AndroidGuys 4641 posts

Uh-Oh, EVO Screen Problems

And the hits keep on hitting: another problem has cropped up with EVO units. Good and EVO (GREAT name btw) is reporting that many EVO units are suffering from improperly grounded

Nexus 9 delivery delayed in the UK until December by Amazon

We recently reported that sources were speculating that the Nexus 6 wouldn’t be hitting the UK until at least December, and now it seems that the Nexus 9 is getting

Deals & Steals

Grab the awesome I VOID WARRANTIES shirt from CyanogenMod today!

It’s easy to sport CyanogenMod on your phone, but what about on your clothing? The folks at CyanogenMod have created an awesome shirt, available for purchase at the CyanogenMod Shop.

1. @Bulgaro
    March 16, 17:47 Reply

Competition is grand, I love it. Way to go Google

2. Zulu
    March 16, 18:13 Reply

Yes! I've been waiting for Android to come to AT&T, and since it seems that all the Android phones coming to AT&T are going to be stripped of the Google soul, I will have to go with Google, regardless of price.

3. Josh
    March 16, 18:47 Reply

Work will cover my cell phone bill as long as I'm with AT&T. I've been putting off switching so I can enjoy Android on my G1. Now, I can switch and get a much needed hardware upgrade. This news made my day. Especially when I saw how much AT&T crippled their first Android phone, I was afraid I would end up with a "phone that doesn't" :) Crisis averted!

4. Dan
    March 16, 19:23 Reply

Question is will Canada get charged Taxes and/or a shipping fee. Be nice if they told us before we have to put our CC info in.

• Cole
      March 16, 22:37 Reply

You will get charged whatever taxes your province charges. The website said 27.00 to ship to Vancouver. Duty shouldn't apply as cellular phones (at least from the US) are duty free. Don't know for sure where they are shipping from though.

5. A S
    March 16, 19:37 Reply

Good news. Would have been even better if the all three bands (AT&T, T-Mobile and Rogers) were supported in a single device. That would have been even more of a game-changer.

6. Mateo
    March 16, 21:12 Reply

Ordered. Not a fan of att, but work pays for it so whatever.

7. David on Bowen
    March 16, 22:24 Reply

US$556.16 shipped to Canada. There may be PST/GST once it arrives.

8. Usman
    March 17, 02:39 Reply

AAAAHHHH! Are we allowed soliciting phone sales here? If so, I have an AWS N1 I want to sell! :)

Wish I'd known about this before…

9. Zero
    March 17, 09:28 Reply

shit id buy the AT&T N1 but i dont have the money for it. so if u wana let me have one to test out for u im down like a clown

10. uggelsey
    March 18, 08:03 Reply

YS0317H2Do one thing at a time, and do well.Never forget to say "thanks"cheap ed hardy.Keep on going. never give up.Whatever is worth doing ed hardy is worth doing well.Believe in yourself.I can because i think i can.Action speak louder than ed hardy sales words.Never say die.Never put off what you can do today until tomorrow.The best preparation for moncler jacketstomorrow is doing your best today.Be honest rather clever.Being on sea, sail; being on land, settle.Be just to all moncler online, but trust not all. Believe not all that you see nor half what you hear ugg boots .Be slow to promise and quick to perform.Be swift to hear, slow to speak.Better http://www.edhardy-buy.com/ an empty purse than an empty head. Better an open enemy than a false friend.Better good neighbours near than relations far away.Between the cup and the lip a morsel may slip.

11. wholesale jerseys
    March 18, 08:04 Reply

YS0317H4If thou wouldest live long,live well;for folly and wickedness shorten cheap nhl jerseys life. Each year one vicious habit rooted out,in time minght make the worst man good nhl montreal canadiens throughout.None but the well-bred man knows how to confess a fault,or acknowledge himself in an error.If you do what you should not,you must hear what nfl jerseys cheap you would not.Let thy vices die before thee.Act uprightly,and despise calumny.Dirt may stick to a mud nba jerseys wall,but not polish'd marble.An honest man will receive neither money nor praise,that is not his due.The honest http://www.nfljerseymlb.com/ man takes pains,and then enjoys pleasure,the knave takes pleasure,and then suffers pains.He that doth what he should not,shall feel what he would not.The goodwill of the governed will be starv'd,if not fed by the basketball jerseys good deeds of the governors.The brave and the wise can both pity and excuse,when cowards and fools shew no mercy.Calamity and mlb prisperity are the touchstones of integrity.Who judges best of a man,his enemies or himself?

12. khay
    July 14, 16:21 Reply

thank you for sharing. nice post :p

13. above ground pool vacuum
    August 12, 15:27 Reply

I do think so- “will AT&T or Rogers provide a carrier subsidy? Only time will tell. Any AT&T or Rogers customers gonna buy one? Let us know!” Thanks for sharing the information.

14. ‘Nexus One Now Available With AT&T, Rogers 3G Bands’ is a good news for the users. Hope it meet the customers ever growing demand and imagination. It is likely to send the points upward curve for phone industry.