It’s springtime which means the home buying season is starting to kick off. Coincidentally or not, Zillow.com has just released their Android application into the market. If you’re not familiar with them, Zillow is an online source for homeowners, buyers, sellers, and everyone else to find and share relevant information as it pertains to real estate. As of right now, they have information on over 90 million homes across the US.
Their new Android application gives users all of the great features they’ve come to expect, but with some great mobile additions. For instance, GPS can pinpoint a user’s location and dynamically provide updates to the handset as they walk or drive through a neighborhood.
See Zillow in Action
Specific features to the Zillow Android App include:
- Zestimate home values, home details and historical data on 95 million U.S. homes – nearly all homes in the country.
- Dynamic curbside images of homes using Google Street View.
- Multiple photos, home details, and contact information on homes for sale, for rent or listed as Make Me Move, allowing home shoppers to peek inside home listings and call or email agents, owners and landlords right from the app.
- Shoppers can filter their home searches by sale price, rental price, number of bedrooms and bathrooms and listing type (for sale, for rent, Make Me Move, and recently sold).
- Users can search for homes and neighborhoods utilizing voice search – just say an address, neighborhood or city and the Zillow Android App will take you there.
You can find the Zillow app for free in the Android Market immediately. They are listed under the Lifestyle category. Of course, if you have Barcode Scanner on your phone, you can grab it by scanning the image to the right! Read more about the application by heading to www.zillow.com/android.