AndroidGals: Google Buzz from My Perspective
While geo-location applications have become increasingly popular, there are those that still feel uncomfortable broadcasting their every movement to everyone around them. Sometimes, you just don’t want everyone to know exactly where you are.
- Use the city as the location (this was automatically designated as my location when I opened the screen)
- Select my apartment complex (no thank you)
- Select a nearby location (seemed silly)
- Hide my location altogether.
- Make my Buzz private so that only my friends can see.
You might also like
Save up to $80 per month with the carrier’s new promotion.
Take a look at the video below and have a peek at what Samsung feels could be the future of mobile displays. The short clip shows us how things could
Join us tonight on AGTN at 9:00 pm CST. You can listen on your desktop, or your Android powered device at the following link, http://www.blogtalkradio.com/androidguys . Tonight’s Hosts and panel: