AndroidGals: Google Buzz from My Perspective
While geo-location applications have become increasingly popular, there are those that still feel uncomfortable broadcasting their every movement to everyone around them. Sometimes, you just don’t want everyone to know exactly where you are.
- Use the city as the location (this was automatically designated as my location when I opened the screen)
- Select my apartment complex (no thank you)
- Select a nearby location (seemed silly)
- Hide my location altogether.
- Make my Buzz private so that only my friends can see.
You might also like
If you havent’ heard, Consumer Reports is holding an App Development Challenge which ends November 8th. This is your opportunity to create the next Consumer Reports mobile application and the
Today shopkick announced a new partnership with Visa as well as the debut of Buy & Collect, both designed to help users earn more rewards. Shoppers can now earn more
We held off covering this handset this week as it just doesn’t seem worth it. There’s a handful of sites reporting that this device is the “next Android handset” like