For over 15 years Match.com has been doing their part to help single ladies (and guys) put a ring on it. Today they’ve announced the extension of their mobile experience with the new application for Android. Much like visiting the mobile version of match.com, this new app allows users to view matches and favorites, wink at members and more. Further, the Android app allows members to take and upload pictures to their profiles right from the handset.
“Our goal is to continue to make it easier for our members to create meaningful relationships, wherever they are,” said Greg Blatt, CEO of Match.com. “The launch of our Android app gives Match.com coverage across all major smartphone platforms on the market. No other dating site comes close to that coverage.”
While we haven’t been able to confirm every detail made the Android version, other features of matchMobile include:
- Browse singles near you right from your phone.
- Show interest by sending a FREE wink.
- Send and receive emails (subscription required).
- Edit your profile anytime, anywhere.
- See who’s viewed your profile.
- See your Daily 5 matches.
- Check who’s Favorited you.