Google Buzz from My Perspective
While geo-location applications have become increasingly popular, there are those that still feel uncomfortable broadcasting their every movement to everyone around them. Sometimes, you just don’t want everyone to know exactly where you are.
- Use the city as the location (this was automatically designated as my location when I opened the screen)
- Select my apartment complex (no thank you)
- Select a nearby location (seemed silly)
- Hide my location altogether.
- Make my Buzz private so that only my friends can see.
You might also like
As many of you already know, there are tons of music applications for Android. For me though, Pandora is the stole my heart early on. For those of you who
We often take it for granted but it is great to be able to carry these small devices around with constant web and data connections. While each of us have
This is an inspirational story about four girls: Emilie Robert Wong, Emily Scharff, Lindsey Wang and Shreya Ramachandran, all students at Castilleja School in Palo Alto who were a part