Google Buzz from My Perspective
While geo-location applications have become increasingly popular, there are those that still feel uncomfortable broadcasting their every movement to everyone around them. Sometimes, you just don’t want everyone to know exactly where you are.
- Use the city as the location (this was automatically designated as my location when I opened the screen)
- Select my apartment complex (no thank you)
- Select a nearby location (seemed silly)
- Hide my location altogether.
- Make my Buzz private so that only my friends can see.
You might also like
As an Ironman triathlete and avid marathoner, I was quite excited to explore sport applications on my Nexus One Android phone. My main goal was to use an Android application
Online security is becoming a must for many people out there who are feeling like they are under surveillance at all times. VPNs (Virtual Private Networks) are the most common