Get Your Rogers Xperia X10, April 15 2010
We talked about the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 coming to Rogers a while back but we were missing a key piece of information. The X10 is now slated for April 15th, 2010 release according to inside sources. As you may recall the phone was set with a worthy line-up of qulity specifications. The only downside is that it comes with Android 1.6, well Sony Ericsson’s version of Android, which is yet to be seen by the public. Since the first announcement there have been rumours of the X10 finding its way to Android 2.1+ before the end of the year which is something to look forward to and hopefully will give some assurance to prospective buyers. The final list of specifications for the phone are:
- 119 × 63 x 13mm; Weighs 135 grams
- 4-inch WVGA (480×854 pixels) capacitive touchscreen
- GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8250 CPU
- 8GB microSD included; 1GB internal memory
- Pre-loaded applications such as Mediascape and Timescape
- 8.1-megapixel camera with 16x digital zoom, auto-focus, touch focus, facial recognition, smile detection, geo-tagging image, & video stabilizer
- Android 1.6
In regards to pricing we hear that the phone will cost $149.99 on a 3 year agreement and $549.99 no strings attached. So tell us, will you be picking it up or at least checking it out when it hits retail stores?
You might also like
The latest version of Droid shows up today with 32GB of storage and a battery life that far exceeds the competition.
Google pushed out a minor update (v5.10) to their massively popular (100,000,000 – 500,000,000 installs!) Google Maps application yesterday, adding in a pair of new features. Users will find that
Ahhhh, it must be nice having a handset that Samsung acutally pays attention to. We are getting work that Nexus S owners are getting an update already for their device.