Android Successfully Ported to iPhone

Well, it is official, Android has finally been ported over to the iPhone. Oh, and did I mention that it is dual-boot! This is something that is completely incredible and really made me drop my jaw.   Currently, the port is still in alpha despite most features working, but if you have a spare iPhone lying around and don’t mind putting in a little bit of work you could have this on your iPhone. I know I plan on trying it.  Check out the video to see how it’s done! Simply amazing!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yO2KQHkt4A&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Source: Boy Genius Report

AndroidGuys
AndroidGuys 4641 posts

Sprint: Instinct $199 Price Is Not a Rebuttal To 3G iPhone

After reading our previous post Sprint Answers Apple With $199 Samsung Instinct our readers may be led to believe that the sudden $199 price announcement for the Sprint Samsung Instinct

Samsung to launch two budget Android tablets in 3rd week of January: Report

Rumour has it that that Samsung is preparing a couple of budget Android tablets to be released this year. Codenamed Project Goya, the tablets are currently known as numbers SM-T116

Rovio spins Angry Birds Stella off into her own franchise

The newest series in the Angry Birds franchise is coming soon and will not only engage all, but will celebrate female heroism. Rovio recently took to its company blog to

1. andro
    April 22, 15:36 Reply

this is great fun man. can't wait to see it fully developed! good work.

2. @droidin
    April 22, 16:32 Reply

It would be fun to see the flip side when someone ports iPhone OS to Nexus :) Why? I guess because it can be done (or can it?)

3. sguy
    April 22, 16:38 Reply

The video does not show the Android market or any Android Market applications. I think being able to run Android app is the most important feature because anything else (web browsing, phone call, messages) can be done in the original iPhone.
    Android on iPhone

4. Cjay
    April 22, 19:36 Reply

Stupid, Stupid, Just really really stupid, now we get to listen to more blather from apple fan boys about how they can run android on thier iphones, It just goes to show how universal android is and how apple has sold you apple iphone users a bunch of crap. Also shows that apple is going to fail in the app market cause now why should you buy from apple app store when you can get it from the android market and no apple telling you what you have to buy. RING RING! HELLO APPLE! PLEASE PICK UP THE TELEPHONE! blahhhhh…..

5. jackypond
    April 23, 10:26 Reply

I've been working on this quietly in the background. Sorry about the initial video quality, but YouTube promises that the quality will get better as the video gets processed more. The back part of the version I uploaded to Vimeo was cut off.
    memory stick

6. iPhone 4G
    May 01, 20:29 Reply

Osobně nemám nic proti Applu, iPhonu, iPodu, iPadu, iMacu, iBooku a všem dalším zařízením, honosící se ukousnutým jablíčkem.

7. noss
    August 10, 05:00 Reply

awesome i say. i cant stand apple fanboys lol, would be good to show them what the device can actually do with good software. shame its still an iphone haha

8. Larry
    January 04, 22:28 Reply

Great post. The iphone has turned out to be a versatile device. I didn’t even realize you could port the Android over to the iphone like that. That really is incredible considering I just got my free iphone and I’d like to try to port the droid over like this.