Sprint Loves Your Mom, Do You?
Wireless provider Sprint is doing what they can to have you looking like a champ this coming Mother’s Day. Hesse and Co. have put together a list of Android apps designed to make mom’s life easier around the home and office. We’ve taken a little initiative and appended some links for you guys to check out.
- Baby Go! – Keeps little ones entertained with colorful letter blocks that dance around the phone’s screen at the push of a button. Meanwhile, the app locks the device itself so information is protected.
- BugMe! – The quick and easy note-taker for Android and BlackBerry smartphones, BugMe! users can jot notes, ideas and errands and easily set reminders to sound an alarm and pop up an alert when the item is due.
- Healthy Diet For Kids - Helping kids lead healthy lifestyles begins with parents who teach their children to recognize healthy and unhealthy food. In this game your child’s goal is to select the healthy items to get “health reward” points.
- MomsZeal - Discuss parenting and anything about being a mom anytime, virtually anywhere on your phone. Community members can post thoughts, questions, comments and answers.
- MobiZim Parental Controls – Provides parents peace of mind by showing them their children’s mobile phone usage, such as calls, text messages, location and Web browsing history.
First things first! Before she goes off on a downloading frenzy,you have to make sure your mom has an Android phone. As of right now the HTC Hero and Samsung Moment are both $99.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate and a new two-year service agreement.
So what are you waiting for? Get your mom on the Now Network, now.