Buying a Droid Incredible Today? Verizon Recommends These Apps
In case you haven’t heard, the Droid Incredible has gone on sale today at Verizon stores around the country. You can get your hands on the latest super phone for $199.99 with a 2-year agreement. If you head to want to save yourself some money, head to Wirefly and pick one up for $149.99 with the same stipulation. Once you get your phone, these are some of the first apps you will want to download. That is if you follow Verizon’s recommendation.
- NFL Mobile – Exclusive to Verizon Wireless customers, NFL Mobile provides the latest news and information, including in-depth profiles of current players and draft prospects, team updates, mock drafts, expert analysis and more. NFL Mobile is free for a limited time.
- My Verizon – Customers can use this free app to access their Verizon Wireless accounts to get balances, usage numbers and payment information and to update features, services and Family SharePlan® lines.
- Breadcrumbz – This free app allows customers to create personalized picture routes, which can be shared with friends and the world to use at a later time. Using images, maps and voice markers, customers can build routes that go off road or inside buildings.
- Visual Voice Mail – Instead of dialing in to voice mail, customers can use Visual Voice Mail ($2.99 monthly subscription) to access and manage voice mail messages by scrolling through their inboxes to pick the messages they need to listen to, delete or reply to. Customers can choose to respond to their voice mails immediately via text message or callback.
- Skype mobile™ – Another app exclusive to Verizon Wireless, Skype mobile allows customers to make unlimited Skype-to-Skype calls for free anywhere in the world. Skype mobile is always on, so customers remain connected anytime, anywhere in the United States.
Any seasoned Android owners out there have any recommendations of their own? Share them in the comments below.