For those of you who aren’t aware, our sister site, AndroidGals, is up and chugging along. If you haven’t been there yet, we definitely suggest taking a look at some of their work. It’s not the same news that you’ll find here, there, and everywhere. Rather, AndroidGals is a more intimate, opinionated blog written and maintained by female Android users.
Here’s a quick look at the articles posted over there for the week ending May 1st:
- I Have a Palm, I Wanted an iPhone, I Ordered an Android……Why??
- Why I Don’t Hate Apple
- Step Up Your Android’s Security With Lookout
- Android, the Freedom to Develop, Customize and Organize
- Rhapsody, The Best $9 Bucks I Ever Spent
- MyCoupons – Find Great Deals via An Android App
- Strike a Pose…There’s Nothing to it. Or is There??
- iConvrtz by Kenechi Ufondu