Official Mint.com App to Arrive Today [VIDEO]
Androinica is reporting that the official Mint.com financial application is slated to arrive in the Android Market today. Our friend Andrew Kamika has been playing with it for roughly a week now and says it’s among the best financial apps in the market, if not the best. Check out the video below to see a quick rundown of features including the widget and live folder options.
According to Andrew, here are a few things to look forward to:
- Cash and budget management through Mint.com services
- Live folders to view all recent transactions by Mint-linked accounts
- Widget to display cash and debt
- Search for recent transactions
- Add tags and descriptive note to transactions
Be sure to check the Android Market for Mint.com’s official app later today!
You might also like
Some of our readers may recall hearing last June that Sony was prepping a “Yendo” Walkman, which looked to blend the iconic media player with Android. At the time, specs
Here are two rather surprising unveilings from Sharp in the few weeks after CES. It’s first device is a compact, and the second, even more intriguing, is a flagship flip