Droid Eris Android 2.1 Update Being Deployed Now

Folks, it is official! The Droid Eris 2.1 update is on the way!  I know all of you have heard this before, but it is actually rolling out now.  Yay for Droid Eris customers.  While I have yet to see of anything on my Droid Eris, Verizon is tweeting about it on their official Twitter account. Let us know if you get it.  More on this later.

Source: Engadget

AndroidGuys
AndroidGuys 4639 posts

RS TechMedic Released G1 Android Telemedicine Application for Remote Monitoring of Patient’s Vital Signs

Broek op Langedijk, the Netherlands – RS TechMedic B.V., a Dutch based company with eight years experience in medical device development, today announced the release of their G1 Android telemedicine

Amazon Announces ‘Digital Bonus’ to Entice Android Device Purchases

Amazon has announced a new initiative today to help attract customers looking to buy Android handsets or tablets.  Called the Digital Bonus, it’s Amazon’s way of thanking buyers with content

LG G3 specs all but official thanks to new leak

With but a few days to go before its debut nearly every specification imaginable has been spilled for the LG G3. This week we get more confirmation of previously rumored

1. Jake
    May 11, 23:38 Reply

Why are AndroidGuys posts with the mobile theme on appearing too wide for my Droid's screen in portrait orientation? This wasn't always the case, and other WordPress sites with mobile theme on appear just fine?

• Anonymous
      May 12, 21:19 Reply

Sorry, but that site is ugly as hell. You got brass balls coming up in here and dropping another site in the comments.

2. BURN
    May 18, 21:12 Reply

although my Eris is still having issues on Android 2.1, the new features outweigh any new problems as it took away the lagging in general and tons of little previous issues that were bugging my!

3. Dominick
    May 19, 14:40 Reply

I got a new update on my Eris. Dont know if its the 2.1 but it made some improvments to the system, but now when I play music it laggs really bad when your trying to shuffle or just change the songs. didnt before update. Is anyone else having this issue?

• whacko's mom
      May 26, 02:58 Reply

Having the same problem. Music works for a while then starts randomly skipping. It is not headsets. I've tried 3 different brands. Verizon store reps say that it's a known problem and they'll reset my phone to original pre 2.1 version. I want it fixed!! Also, when music goes wierd, the voicemail randomly dials sometimes and the main screen won't unlock. This is my first smart phone. I figured that all the bugs would be worked out by the time I got it. This is a clugy product that clearly hasn't been thoroughly tested.

4. khay
    July 13, 17:09 Reply

thanks a lot! nice post :p