AT&T Looking to Hire Senior Software Engineer
AT&T has a posting over on CrunchBoard which shows the carrier looking to hire a software engineer to help develop and market Android-related devices. The position they are filling is based out of the Santa Clara office and duties would include designing and implementing leading-edge mobile platform software and developing prototypes for technology and UI evaluation purposes. If you might the requirements below, you’re advised to apply for the spot.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- 2 – 3 years experience programming in Java and/or C++..
- Experience developing on platforms like J2ME, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Android or BREW.
- Experience with developing browsers and/or browser plug-ins a plus.
- Good grasp of efficient algorithms and data structures.