AT&T Looking to Hire Senior Software Engineer
AT&T has a posting over on CrunchBoard which shows the carrier looking to hire a software engineer to help develop and market Android-related devices. The position they are filling is based out of the Santa Clara office and duties would include designing and implementing leading-edge mobile platform software and developing prototypes for technology and UI evaluation purposes. If you might the requirements below, you’re advised to apply for the spot.
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- 2 – 3 years experience programming in Java and/or C++..
- Experience developing on platforms like J2ME, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Android or BREW.
- Experience with developing browsers and/or browser plug-ins a plus.
- Good grasp of efficient algorithms and data structures.
You might also like
Samsung today announced the next in their line of DUOS handsets – the Galaxy Ace DUOS. Slotted for a June release date, the new device supports dual SIM cards, but
Android developers will find that they have yet another tool at their disposal at it pertains to consumer satisfaction and potential revenue opportunities. Available now, consumers can now take advantage