Cyberlink Announces MediaStory App, On the Fly Slideshow Maker.
With more and more people using their smartphones as their main camera, the ability to be able to display those images on the fly has become a major need. Media Story understands this and is doing what they can to address the situation. Media Story is an app that allows users to create slideshows out of the photos on their handsets in 3 simple steps.
CyberLink MediaStory allows consumers to create slideshows from their smart phone photos in three easy steps. The application comes with pre-designed slideshow templates with various themes that can be applied to turn photos into animated slideshows on-the-fly. The slideshows can be played on the smart phone or uploaded to their Facebook walls to share with friends.
Key features of CyberLink MediaStory include:
- Create slideshows from Facebook photos, iPhones and Android phones.
- Upload slideshows to Facebook direct from iPhone and Android phones
- Animate slideshows with creative themed templates and background music
- Personalize slideshows with subtitles
- Share slideshows on Facebook wall and allow sharing comments with friends
- Option to display slideshows on Showcase to reach a wider audience
The Mediastory app is available now for $2.99 on the Market. Try it out and let us know how it works!
You might also like
Samsung has been known to give a few perks to its users on occasion, and this time they’ve released an app called Jay-Z Magna Carta.This app gives the first 1
It is becoming easier to charge your device on the go with the price of portable power packs going lower and lower. However, that does not change the fact that
The first press shots of T-Mobile’s Exhibit II 4G showed up on PocketNow yesterday. The device was originally referred to as the Samsung Galaxy W until TmoNews unveiled the Exhibit