Verizon’s Recommended Apps for Summer Travel
Whether you’re planning a quick office getaway or a two-week vacation this summer, Verizon has picked out a couple of apps for you. Some are designed to help you prepare for the flight and hotel booking while others will come in handy once you arrive at your destination. Take a look at five titles selected by the nation’s largest wireless provider and download them from the Android Market. Oh… you don’t have to be a Verizon customer to enjoy these!
- Kayak Flight and Hotel Search – help customers find great deals on hotels, flights, rental properties and cruises (FREE)
- ZAGAT TO GO ’10 – gives customers access to the Web’s most trusted guide to restaurant reviews and ratings from over 45 Zagat Guides covering dining, nightlife, hotels, and golf courses ($9.99)
- FlightStats for Android – provides flight statuses, departures, arrivals, airport delays, and other flight and airport information ($4.99)
- Urbanspoon – gives customers a localized community of restaurant reviews and ratings (FREE)
- Geodelic – allows customers to effortlessly browse their locations to find java joints, banks, restaurants and other area businesses (FREE)
Do you have a favorite of your own? Leave a comment below and share your favorite summer apps.
You might also like
Got a rooted Droid X or Droid 2? If you’ve been jonesing for some Gingerbread goodness, we have good news for you. The good devs at MyDroidWorld took leaked official
Been holding out for a T-Mobile version of the Samsung Galaxy Note II? We sure hope you’ve been saving your pennies because this thing certainly ain’t cheap. The new handset
Android Jelly Bean versions 4.1 and 4.2 (and while it’s not listed in the report, we assume 4.3) is now running on roughly 45% of activated devices, according to the