MyTouch 3G Slide Rooted!

That’s right, just days after its release, the T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide has been rooted! Eugene373 and BrokenSanity of XDA Developers (where else?) have apparently gained root access to Magenta’s new flagship Android device. As of now, no ROMs or themes have been released, but that could change at any time.the process doesn’t look  like a walk in the park, but if you’re feeling brave, head on over to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=702973 and get cracking on your Slide.

Justin Marden
Justin Marden 488 posts

I've been an Android fanboy since day one, but I've never had a chance to truly express my voice and be a part of the Android Community. When AndroidGuys starting accepting applications for interns, I saw my opportunity. I joined the AndroidGuys team and haven't looked back!

Samsung trots out two new Exynos processors

Samsung added two new members to its portfolio of Exynos mobile processors at Mobile World Congress this week. In one hand we have the eight-core Exynos 5 Octa 5422 while

Sprint-Branded Galaxy S II (Within) Spied in Wild

A pair of images surfaced over the weekend showing the Sprint version of the Galaxy S II might be ready for production.  The team over at This Is My Next

Is Google Selling Out Net Neutrality? (UPDATED)

Google has long championed the ideals of Net Neutrality: the idea that users should have equal access to the internet, and that ISPs (and the government) should not prioritize some

1. jv
    June 21, 19:44 Reply

Im pretty excited to see what roms come out for this phone, though itll be a while till i root. everything runs so smoothly. Picture and video is not amazingcompared to evo but still great. Plus the expresso sense on top is nice. Just one down side no live wallpapers even though its a battery drainer.

2. micro sd card
    June 22, 06:02 Reply

What I am rooting ADB G1 and I DO NOT remember or know what it is I miss my G1 when it first came out and all since all I had to do is the filename of the last time. You can be little more clear for a delay as I do not want to miss my phone when I just got it today, I really want to get rid of some of the bloatware on it tho.

3. yohan
    June 23, 04:19 Reply

wow, really cool cell phone, pretty cool design :)

4. nining
    June 23, 10:02 Reply

i don't really like yhe design,, but it's nice,,

5. mutiara
    June 26, 15:59 Reply

there are some issue with the hardware.. The flexible wire suck..

6. eka
    July 12, 14:39 Reply

nice info. i like it

7. I think that may have taken longer than most have wanted but the myTouch 3G Slide has been rooted. Eugene373, a modder that has done some great work with the Cliq and Behold 2, has just rooted the Slide. You can find the instructions after the break.

8. Nightly Business Report
    October 12, 05:53 Reply

MYtouch is good design but some software n hardware problems comes in phone,company have to remove it…….

9. business financing loan
    October 13, 08:49 Reply

hmmmm…..I have not ever used the touch screen phones,but mytouch-3g slide is looking good and trendy as well,I will surely buy this….hope it works good.

10. Italy Tours
    October 18, 06:46 Reply

Picture is not so attractive but still as I have heard that the features are good.

11. Yum Brands
    October 20, 07:15 Reply

Excellent website youve got there. I didnt know much about this until i found your website on bing Regards

12. Nightly Business Report
    October 26, 06:13 Reply

Excellent post, I also saw the confusion amongst the communities members that were new to this. Excellent explanation.

13. Rome Vatican tours
    November 15, 05:33 Reply

MyTouch 3G Slide has been rooted – I think this will be very beneficial for MyTouch.

14. unsecured business credit
    November 16, 07:37 Reply

I totally agree with some of the above comments that the design of the phone is good but still there are some technical problems.

15. x cart shopping cart
    November 19, 05:21 Reply

Its really true that process is not very much easy,but if someone understands that then he can easily solve the technical problems.

16. Diana Dircksen
    December 03, 01:26 Reply

T-Mobile has done a great job in keeping the myTouch line of Android devices relevant and fresh. Going back to last year ..thanks for sharing with us…

17. Peoria Toyota
    December 03, 06:28 Reply

18. Frank Dirico
    December 07, 01:27 Reply

This Picture and video is not amazingcompared to evo but still great. Plus the expresso sense on top is nice.Great post. I like your writing style. I’ve just started a blog, the info you offer on this website has helped me greatly. Cheers

19. Total Protect Home Warranty
    December 14, 00:38 Reply

Well the the T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide has been rooted! Eugene373 and BrokenSanity of XDA Developers..Thanks for sharing with us..

20. Reputation Managers
    December 28, 01:29 Reply

I have never used the touch screen phones, but mytouch-3g slide is looking good and trendy. If I had this, then I’ll hope that it works good.

21. Senior Facility
    December 29, 06:16 Reply

It’s really true that process is not very much easy, but if someone understands then he can easily solve the technical problems.

22. Up Start Interactive
    January 27, 07:08 Reply

I think that may have taken longer than most have wanted but the my-touch 3G Slide has been rooted.

23. I agree with you but I would like to suggest you to go with Samsung slide 3,it gives you very smooth feel….

24. Fitness Exercise
    May 07, 08:10 Reply

No doubt T-mobile is really good but I have htc and I am so satisfied with his services….

25. Fitness Exercise