Download This! FIFA 10 (EA Sports)

In the off chance you’ve been living under a rock for the last few weeks, it’s World Cup time and fans are glued to television sets around the world. It’s time you glued yourself to your Android handset and purchased EA Sports’ FIFA 10. Play using real teams and players from all over the globe and start a tournament or cup of your own! Break out your vuvuzela and root on your custom-created player as he takes on Brazil, Spain, and the rest of the world.

FIFA 10 runs $6.99 and can be found in the Android Market immediately. Purchase this as part of your Paid App Pledge!

Thanks to AASonyKK for the tip!

FIFA 10 by EA Sports

Scott Webster
Scott Webster 6614 posts

Tablets, eReaders, and More Coming from Verizon as 2H Details Emerge

As we draw toward the close of 2010, we’re learning what various carriers and handset makers have up their sleeves.  We’ve recently learned that Verizon’s Android love is going to

32GB Nexus 7 found at Office Depot

A 32GB Nexus 7 was spied at an Office Depot over the weekend, adding more credibility to the rumors of it replacing the 16GB model.  Priced at $249.99, the tablet

T-Mobile Garminfone All But Official for June 2 Release

A newly leaked store ad has landed online showing the T-Mobile Garminfone arriving just a few days from now.  Dropping June 2nd, the GPS-heavy handset is expected to retail for

1. anna leiser
    July 03, 17:01 Reply

hmmm, ok, but where is the review ? why should i buy this ? are you guys working or being sponsored by EA to give them free ADS like that ?

2. AASonyKK
    July 04, 09:04 Reply

yes, buy apps for don't kill the games of android market!!!
    More download, more best game for android

3. Nilfisktun
    July 05, 12:02 Reply

Just bought it on my galaxy S 9000, but when it starts it wants to download more files, and this download just stops at 5%…
    6.99 down the drain -_-

4. miles
    July 05, 12:13 Reply

pointless on desire as it pobably takes up more Ram than the device has!! Until it can save to sd card (froyo) it's useless for most android phones. Sloppy piece of writing as well, not looked into this at all. This would be the most revolutionary game on any android device and not any real info on it at all, ridiculous.

5. Kham Tran
    July 05, 14:44 Reply

I actually purchased this game last night but uninstalled it today and got a refund. Great graphics and overall well designed but gameplay just wasn't there. I didn't like the controls at all. Best soccer game on Android though.

6. syabac
    July 08, 07:42 Reply

which is the best? PES2010 (mobile) or FIFA 10?
    ive installed PES2010, n its good.

7. Anderstien
    July 15, 18:52 Reply

I can't find this game on my market, on Xperia X10. Under "fifa 10"

8. skbgiants
    July 30, 01:30 Reply

No dice for the most powerful Android phone to date? EVO 4G???????????

9. sarah
    August 10, 12:23 Reply

I have Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, i have search Android market but there’s nothing like FiFa 2010. I think they have remove it from Android market.

10. sanjay
    September 28, 11:54 Reply

Iwant fifa10 games downloading

11. jamshid
    January 15, 01:37 Reply

hi this is jamshid from Afghanistan, i wanna tell you that is it possible to download free fifa 2010 from this site, please answer me in my email.

thanks

jamshid ahmadi

12. this is charlie
    February 15, 11:14 Reply

I don’t know the. Password for my wireless router. In order to download fifa 10 to. My android G1

13. someone
    July 05, 06:02 Reply

I downloaded fifa 10 for my galaxy fit. But when i started playing a match i discovered that my background was black and the only thing which were not black and white were my players .please help me with this problem.