MobiTV by the Numbers
MobiTV has been providing live TV to mobile device since since 1999 with content from brands such NBC, ESPN, and Disney. Chances are good that if you’ve ever watched live television on a phone, MobiTV was behind it. Recently the company has seen tremendous growth thanks to both Android, and of course, the World Cup. Check out a few bullet points as they pertain to MobiTV and Android users.
- More than 10 million subscribers
- Android user watch 23 percent more minutes per active viewer versus all other mobile operating platforms
- Currently available on Sprint EVO 4G, HTC Hero, AT&T Motorola Backflip.
- Will come bundled on Samsung Vibrant later this month
- Streamed more than 88 million minutes (61,111 consecutive days) of World Cup through July 2nd
- MobiTV delivers more than 1,200 live sporting events per year. World Cup 2010 highest performing live event to date.
Look for MobiTV on an Android handset near you!
You might also like
U.S. Cellular has added another Android smart phone to their roster today, announcing the upcoming release of the Motorola Electrify. Running Android 2.3 Gingerbread and featuring a dual-core 1GHz processor,
Buying a popular mobile app for $210 million isn’t cool. Know what is cool? Buying one for $1 billion.
You might be wondering what the title of this article implies. Well, a few months ago, Motorola promised their loyal Cliq and Cliq XT owner some 2.1 goodness. They released